Are reservations required for Coastal Kitchen on Oasis?

8 hours ago, mafig said:

For dinner.  Or can you just show up?

Coastal Kitchen on Oasis requires reservations for dinner.  Stop by right after you first board and you should be able to make them for the week.  Not sure if the process is the same for Junior Suites.

29 minutes ago, the_dylaness said:

Are reservations required for Star Class pax or only Sky and Sea?

The Genie can make reservations for you.  We planned ahead and lined up what nights we wanted Chops, etc. and what nights we wanted CK.

4 minutes ago, dasi11 said:

The Genie can make reservations for you.  We planned ahead and lined up what nights we wanted Chops, etc. and what nights we wanted CK.

Thanks! We are obviously pretty new to RCCL.  Is there an advantage to CK versus specialty dining?

12 minutes ago, the_dylaness said:

Thanks! We are obviously pretty new to RCCL.  Is there an advantage to CK versus specialty dining?

I would book dinner at each specialty dining restaurant and then fill in with CK.  Never the main dining room or windjammer.  You can even have dinners or any meal delivered to your room.  Tell the Genie what you want with plenty of time to spare and the Genie will make it happen.  

Edited by dasi11
  • Like 1

Look at the menu's in the APP and see what looks best to you.  I wrote down everything I wanted to eat and the location to get it.  Then I did some planning ahead with a game plan and gave it to the Genie.  The Genie will put together a game plan for you if you don't want to.

If you have the app, you can see the menus for specialty dining, which is the same all nights; and Coastal Kitchen, which changes.  If you eat beef, the filet night is excellent in CK. Pick your specialty dining, and eat in CK the nights you like the menu. I prefer specialty dining over CK, except for the excellent filet. 🙂

• Like 2