Sail in 13 days no documents

Merly

Our cruises are normally booked by a travel agent. This time we have booked directly with Celebrity, including flights. We sail on the Beyond on 11th July and have not yet received any documents/ e tickets. Luggage tags are pending. I do have an express pass and have uploaded our covid proof.  It it usual for documents to be this late? 

Your luggage tags should be available.  For my March cruise I ran into a similar issue and Celebrity had to “free” up my account.  It took 24 hrs and after that all was good. 
No idea why my booking had to be freed up but with Celebrity IT anything is possible. 
As far as flights you should already have your booking code to check in directly with the airline.  

Have you checked to see if you can access them on the Celebrity website? Go to Manage Reservation and one of the drop downs will be edocuments. And the last pages of that are the paper luggage tags to print out. And apologies if this was obvious to you.

On Celebrity's website, there should be a link to print luggage tags and eDocs.  If "View and Print eDocs" is greyed-out, you'll probably need to call Celebrity. 

I had this problem with our 5/27 cruise - the luggage tag/eDocs option was greyed out and never became available.  I called the week before the cruise and was told they would be e-mailed to me.   That never happened.  I called the day before the cruise to check on the status of the e-mail and by then the accounts were already closed, as it was too close to sailing. We checked in on the app so we had the boarding passes but I would have liked to have had the luggage tags before the cruise.  Instead they gave us tags at the pier.

Check-in for our August cruise was last week and, again, "View and Print eDocs" is greyed-out.  I contacted celebrityengagementcenter@celebrity.com and received a reply that the eDocs are generally available 30 days prior to sailing.  Yours should definitely be available.  If they're not, contact Celebrity. 

Seems to be a common problem lately. I just completed a cruise and didn’t get edocs/luggage tags until 3 days before sailing. I was just planning on having my luggage tagged at the pier when they finally showed up. Others on the same cruise reported never getting them.

Thank you to all who have replied. I have e mailed Celebrity and now have had my Guest Ticket booklet sent. So all is good there.  I am still having trouble accessing my flights as I wanted to book seats, so I have asked Celebrity to look at this. I normally check in for flights on line but if I can’t this time it’s no big deal as we have to check luggage anyway.

Thanks  again.  I am really looking forward to the Beyond. Very excited!  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Merly said:

. I have e mailed Celebrity and now have had my Guest Ticket booklet sent.

If this happens again message Jack or Sam on CelebrityCruises Captains Club, via Social Media.

I did that last year and they were released the following day.

• Like 1