Where does is say always included?

wesport

Just booked and aqua class on the Infinity. The TA did aqua class and stated it was all included. The base always included. Where on the Celebrity site booking does it say this, or are all aqua class always included. Has been a while since I have been on celebrity. 

In the past couple of weeks cruise only fares were not available for Aqua Class or Suites. So if you just booked it would be a AI fare.  
It can take awhile but at some point if you look in the Cruise Planner under Order history you will see the beverage package and wi-fi. 

As @canderson suggest you can ask you TA to provide you a copy of the Celebrity Booking Confirmation   Both TAs we use spell out the inclusions on their invoice and we have never had a problem. 

23 minutes ago, jelayne said:

In the past couple of weeks cruise only fares were not available for Aqua Class or Suites. So if you just booked it would be a AI fare.  
It can take awhile but at some point if you look in the Cruise Planner under Order history you will see the beverage package and wi-fi. 

As @canderson suggest you can ask you TA to provide you a copy of the Celebrity Booking Confirmation   Both TAs we use spell out the inclusions on their invoice and we have never had a problem. 

The last Captains Club email I got mentioned that the cruise only fares were only available for all cabin classes except Aqua and Suites, which can only be booked with AI. But like so many other policies this could change at any time.

Agree with all of the above.   Also when I do a mock booking and come to the page where it shows the total fare it lists all of the perks that are included and whether refundable or non-refundable.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

The last Captains Club email I got mentioned that the cruise only fares were only available for all cabin classes except Aqua and Suites, which can only be booked with AI. But like so many other policies this could change at any time.

Yep!  That’s what I said. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, vivskivs said:

Considering booking Aqua on the Infinity as well but I am not sure the amenities on this class ship.  What in included in Aqua vs Concierge?  Why did you select the Aqua? TIA

Viv - you probably need to go to the Celebrity website as there are several things not included - afternoon canapés and shoe shines and several included including Blu (the reason we book Aqua if a reasonable amount over a Veranda) and access to the Persian Garden at the Spa.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vivskivs said:

Considering booking Aqua on the Infinity as well but I am not sure the amenities on this class ship.  What in included in Aqua vs Concierge?  Why did you select the Aqua? TIA

Blu makes it worth the price.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, vivskivs said:

To have the private dining room BLU.  I just noticed its by the MDR in a sectioned off area. 

29 minutes ago, wesport said:

To have the private dining room BLU.  I just noticed its by the MDR in a sectioned off area. 

When we booked Aqua, it was 100% for the private dining venue Blu, the spa access was of no interest as on all of our cruises we have never stepped foot in any ship's spa.