When can we book?

8 hours ago, tidecat said:

Carnival also still needs to get the Luminosa open for booking. That's supposed to start sailing THIS year.

This year Luminosa is sailing down under. Those bookings will be only be on the carnival australia website. you will never find it on the main carnival website. Then in the Spring 2023 she will reposition to Seattle

51 minutes ago, shof515 said:

This year Luminosa is sailing down under. Those bookings will be only be on the carnival australia website. you will never find it on the main carnival website. Then in the Spring 2023 she will reposition to Seattle

Australian bookings are available on carnival.com. North American sailings can be booked from carnival.com.au. Right now the Australian site shows an advisory that Luminosa "bookings to open shortly." Your login will work across both sites.

I asked my PVP about it last Friday and he admitted he doesn't know but expects it to be soon since the ship will be sailing in spring 2023. 

He did confirm that it will be available directly through the Carnival PVPs and the website (I always like looking at the site before calling him for a booking).