Pizza delivery through the hub app?

tap_out

I was on Magic June 10th and was able to get it.  We got it late at night - like around 11p or later.  It did take about an hour to get it, but that's the price you pay!  (also, $6 dollars + tip).  It was hot though, so no issues there.

I have a Carnival cruise booked. If I see long lines at all during the day I will assume it will be worse later in the night. I will probably have a sandwich or pizza stashed in my cabin just incase the delivery option isn't available or it too has crazy long wait times.

14 hours ago, Bandman said:

Worked on Glory last week at 11pm. Wait time 20 mins. Worked on Mardi Gras 3 weeks ago also around 11pm. Wait time 10 mins. 

Hey there! We are heading out on the Glory On July 24th. How were things and was there anything we need to be prepared for?

On 7/6/2022 at 1:37 PM, ballarinamom said:

Hey there! We are heading out on the Glory On July 24th. How were things and was there anything we need to be prepared for?

We thought the interior of the ship was in surprisingly great shape. We cruised on the Glory 15 years ago and it looked just as nice this time. Exterior areas are a little tired.

The your time dining room is understaffed. Everyone is working very hard, but they just can’t always overcome the challenges. In our combined 2 weeks on the Mardis Gras and 1 week on the Glory this summer, we had hot food only twice.  Both of those were on the Glory. You can feel the frustration from some of the employees. We never waited longer than 10 minutes for a table. We thought the food was better than the Mardi Gras, whose dining room was very challenged as well last month. 

The Glory Rock Band that plays in the atrium nightly was fantastic. Great singers and instrumentalists. Rock, Motown, 80s, etc. Their sets were always very well attended. 

We had a great cruise. 

1 hour ago, Bandman said:

We thought the interior of the ship was in surprisingly great shape. We cruised on the Glory 15 years ago and it looked just as nice this time. Exterior areas are a little tired.

The your time dining room is understaffed. Everyone is working very hard, but they just can’t always overcome the challenges. In our combined 2 weeks on the Mardis Gras and 1 week on the Glory this summer, we had hot food only twice.  Both of those were on the Glory. You can feel the frustration from some of the employees. We never waited longer than 10 minutes for a table. We thought the food was better than the Mardi Gras, whose dining room was very challenged as well last month. 

The Glory Rock Band that plays in the atrium nightly was fantastic. Great singers and instrumentalists. Rock, Motown, 80s, etc. Their sets were always very well attended. 

We had a great cruise. 

Thanks so much for the insight! Any time you can leave out of NOLA its a good thing- looking forward to it!

54 minutes ago, momof3cruisers said:

Just verifying—is the pizza through the app the same as from the pizza place? What about pizza from room service?

Yes, it's the Pizza place.  Not all the varieties were available, not sure if that was due to what time it was (it was always a late-night thing for us - may be different during the day, but not sure).

On 7/6/2022 at 7:01 AM, tap_out said:

Thanks guys! the $6 is a small price to pay to have to not stand in that line. I think the pizza is pretty decent too. This is our goto during dive in movies. 

I ordered a pizza through the app during a Dive In movie on my last cruise. The app lets you tell them roughly where you are if you're out on deck, and you can take a selfie to upload so they know who they are looking for. Had my pizza in under 30 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1