Do Princess Medallions fit in AirTag holders?

sunsetme

1 hour ago, sunsetme said:

I found some cheap air tag holders at 5Below for $4. will the Medallion fit into it? My DH can't find the one he paid for on our last cruise.

They definitely do. I bought a pack of 4 rubberized wristbands of varying colors for a few bucks off of Amazon and the medallions fit perfectly. 

Edited by JimmyVWine

9 hours ago, San10s said:

I recently ordered these ad they are perfect fit for the medallion.

D5F6671D-C84E-4E36-890E-24225569CE35.jpeg

A51F129C-2012-4AE3-A39C-F72F53327D37.jpeg

Where did you buy these from?  I quite like them.  Can't see them on Amazon.  Thanks!

1 minute ago, Thrak said:

@San10s How strong is the clip on these? Does it grip firmly? I'd like something that holds tightly to whatever it is clipped onto.

I went ahead and ordered the ones you posted that you had found.  We sail in 30 days so I needed to get on it as it takes a bit longer to ship up to us in Canada.  I'll let you know when they come.  Thanks again for posting the link!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, High C's said:

Where did you buy these from?  I quite like them.  Can't see them on Amazon.  Thanks!

This is vendor on Amazon I ordered from. They have 3 different packages with 3 colors in each.  Best price I found.

7D869C54-19E6-4964-A84C-A2D5148E3E53.jpeg

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

@San10s How strong is the clip on these? Does it grip firmly? I'd like something that holds tightly to whatever it is clipped onto.

I can’t even pull the clip up enough to slide it over my shirt collar or on my short’s pocket.  I had to wiggle the material into the clip section to put it on..  I felt it was very safe and definitely never fell off.

BD0FB5FE-9021-4BC6-9589-83D1FC484FFB.jpeg

Edited by San10s
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well obviously I did not look very close!  And I looked on Amazon.CA, not Amazon.COM so perhaps that's why I didn't see them.  Likely I just missed them! LOL

I went ahead and ordered the ones @Thrak posted, so all is good.  They are the same style, which is what I really like about the ones purchased by @San10s.

5 minutes ago, High C's said:

Well obviously I did not look very close!  And I looked on Amazon.CA, not Amazon.COM so perhaps that's why I didn't see them.  Likely I just missed them! LOL

I went ahead and ordered the ones @Thrak posted, so all is good.  They are the same style, which is what I really like about the ones purchased by @San10s.

I do all of my Amazon purchasing from smile.amazon.com.  It's the same as amazon.com except a small portion of everything I spend goes to a designated charity. The charity I chose is the local friends of the library group. It's not a lot of money but every little bit helps. You can likely find or hear of a charity you would like to support. It's a painless way to give a little (we actually also write them a check each year) to a worthy cause. The site says "Over a million charities" and "355 Million donated to US charities".  Hmmmm.... Never realized was (apparently) limited to US charities. Darn.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, High C's said:

You can see how safely tucked into the clips the medallion is. 

A1149D10-FDBE-444D-9C81-6CABFCA56CAA.jpeg

E1C42EE0-BDB7-4C0B-B257-58BF651532F9.jpeg

7B5E1376-8C20-4289-9657-68F166CAD7AA.jpeg

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, San10s said:

I can’t even pull the clip up enough to slide it over my shirt collar or on my short’s pocket.  I had to wiggle the material into the clip section to put it on..  I felt it was very safe and definitely never fell off.

Hmmm... Sounds like it might not work for me. I'd slide the clip on my pant's pocket or my belt. If it's that tight I might not be able to do so. Ah, well. We don't have another cruise booked until December. Given my proclivities I'll probably procrastinate and not get a holder. D'Oh!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Hmmm... Sounds like it might not work for me. I'd slide the clip on my pant's pocket or my belt. If it's that tight I might not be able to do so. Ah, well. We don't have another cruise booked until December. Given my proclivities I'll probably procrastinate and not get a holder. D'Oh!

They work great on belts and thicker fabric like shorts compared to my light weight cotton tops.   My husband really liked his.  He even put in on the waist of his bathing suit so he didn’t lose it.   We have done the lanyards on many cruises and these clips changed that for us.  

sounds like you might need to book another cruise between now & December! 😉  We are heading out on November 5th on the Enchanted Princess for a 14 day repositioning. Then a long wait until March…. Maybe! 😂

I ordered 5 of them.  One for each suitcase for my airtags and one for my husband and I for our medallions.

I got the bright orange ones for inside the cases.  Wanted something that STOOD OUT.  I'll attach it to the strap that holds down our clothes inside the case.

Oh, well... What the heck. It was buy 2 get one free so I ordered 2 black and one white. When I looked in the cart my Capital One card kicked in and looked for coupon codes. It found 2 codes. One was $2 and the other was $3 (code was Save15) so I let it take the extra $3 off. Gotta love the way the card always checks for possible discounts. 😊

• Like 3

On 7/6/2022 at 5:48 PM, Thrak said:

@Thrak - my holders arrived today (VERY impressive delivery time).  I had no problem attaching them to my waistband, and I think will stay very securely.  I hope you are as pleased as we are!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2022 at 3:15 PM, High C's said:

@Thrak - my holders arrived today (VERY impressive delivery time).  I had no problem attaching them to my waistband, and I think will stay very securely.  I hope you are as pleased as we are!

We left for 3 weeks of camping right after ordering these so I just now opened the package. The Medallion fits perfectly and I can't see any way it would accidentally fall out. It fits very snugly. The clip is nice and tight. I think we will be very happy with these clips. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...