New Offer

jhenry1

Has anyone had any luck receiving the new offers if you are booked but have not made final payment?

Does the cabin you are currently booked have to be available to receive the new promotion?

Let me know what you find out. In the past always received the offer of OBC or price reductions but seems may not be the case now. A lot of changes and not for the best in my opinion.

I received an email about getting $500 credit and a post cruise hotel on certain cruises. We have a deposit on a 2023 cruise which was listed in this promotion. My travel agent held for hours to ask a Regent rep about it. We would have to rebook at a new rate and it would cost an additional $200 per person. We opted not to do this since we have stayed in Barcelona before. 

I gave up trying to contact Regent customer service on several minor matters.  I was on hold for a rep several times for 1-2 hours -  never got a human.  My experience mirrors what others noted here.  

Either there is a non-stop tsunami of calls or Regent's customer service operation is understaffed.  Reflects poorly on Regent's effort to by tout stellar customer service (on land and onboard) and its pricing as a 5 star line.  I sincerely hope RSSC remedies this problem - bad impression for customers.

On 7/10/2022 at 2:55 PM, wristband said:

I gave up trying to contact Regent customer service on several minor matters.  I was on hold for a rep several times for 1-2 hours -  never got a human.  My experience mirrors what others noted here.  

Either there is a non-stop tsunami of calls or Regent's customer service operation is understaffed.  Reflects poorly on Regent's effort to by tout stellar customer service (on land and onboard) and its pricing as a 5 star line.  I sincerely hope RSSC remedies this problem - bad impression for customers.

According to Regent, they are a 6 star cruise line...

https://www.aboutluxurycruising.com/expert-guide-6-star-cruises/

I just checked two of the credit cards I use for all our cruises.  I noticed last Thursday Regent applied credits to the two totaling $1,200.   I don't know if its a credit perk for becoming an SSS member after our last cruise for two additional cruises that were booked prior or it was due to a promotion.

One is past final payment before we first sailed so I asked my TA to see if they could get us something as a new SSS member.  She said they might upgrade me. We're in a Penthouse cat.

Then the credits show up.  Regent had already credited the booking not yet at final payment.

I have an email into my TA to find out the reason...not that I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Edited by ChucktownSteve
  • Like 1