Are Vibe passes worth the money?

oasisorbust

12 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

I guess that all depends on what you are expecting from the Vibe and what your budget is.

I am not an early riser so by the time I get on the deck- late morning or early afternoon there are never any chairs. I’m traveling solo for the first time and would like to spend sometime out on the deck. Will there always be chairs available and are there places in the shade?

25 minutes ago, oasisorbust said:

I have never done the Vibe passes before but I am considering it for my November cruise on the Breakaway. Opinions please 😀

Save your money. It is only another NCL ploy to get you to pay for something you already get for free. If you really want to be catered to, book a Haven. 

• Like 1

To me yes, it is worth the money.  We get it every sailing, even when we are in the Haven.  I would maybe question it for an Alaskan cruise, or any colder climate cruise though.

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2022 at 11:05 AM, oasisorbust said:

I have never done the Vibe passes before but I am considering it for my November cruise on the Breakaway. Opinions please 😀

We found it to be a waste of money and that was at the old much cheaper price.  it was a nice place to hang out and all but way over priced!

One might consider how much time would I actually be spending there versus elsewhere either on or off the ship.  Another consideration for me would be where the itinerary is taking me, at what time of year and what the weather is expected to be.....

There are five big advantages with Vibe versus sitting poolside:

* No children or teenagers

* No chair hogs

* No loud music or poolside activities

* (Usually) No wait for the hot tub

* (Usually) No wait at the bar

Whether that's worth $209 a week extra is obviously subject to opinion. For $40 more you can buy a spa pass that has four of those things (no bar) and isn't affected by the rain or cold.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AndyCapn said:

There are five big advantages with Vibe versus sitting poolside:

* No children or teenagers

* No chair hogs

* No loud music or poolside activities

* (Usually) No wait for the hot tub

* (Usually) No wait at the bar

Whether that's worth $209 a week extra is obviously subject to opinion. For $40 more you can buy a spa pass that has four of those things (no bar) and isn't affected by the rain or cold.

It is now $229