Vaccination Status in the App

CRLess

It's been 20+ years since I cruised Celebrity, so please excuse any rookie questions.  We're sailing on the 8/20 Infinity and I downloaded the App and put all our information in, including our Vax status and uploaded pictures of our Vax cards.  One week later, I'm still getting a message in the App that says "We are validating your record".  Is this normal?  Do I need to call Celebrity?  The other person traveling in our party, who has been on Celebrity within the last several years, is having the same problem.

Any suggestions?

Multiple threads on this it is taking about 3 weeks.  They are doing those with sail dates nearest today.  Relax.  If it doesn't come through simply bring everything to the pier.

With cruising numbers doubling since April, Celebrity is losing the battle to approve these in a week or less 

And if the message never changes, don’t worry. With or without validation you must bring your original vaccination card with you to the pier when you check in. So if they never get around to validating yours, it is meaningless.