Where Did My Cruise Go

gmbhardy

Tried to do a price comparison on my Bliss Panama Canal cruise in January from Miami and it’s gone from the website. Haven’t heard anything about it being cancelled so.., The other odd thing is that I received a port change notification a couple days ago and I recently purchased Vibe passes for the cruise. Is it possible it’s sold out, Anybody have any ideas?

2 minutes ago, gmbhardy said:

Tried to do a price comparison on my Bliss Panama Canal cruise in January from Miami and it’s gone from the website. Haven’t heard anything about it being cancelled so.., The other odd thing is that I received a port change notification a couple days ago and I recently purchased Vibe passes for the cruise. Is it possible it’s sold out, Anybody have any ideas?

It's the weekend and website maintenance often happens.  Website can be glitchy at this time.  I would check later today and call tomorrow if it still doesn't show up. 

6 minutes ago, CruisinNewbie11 said:

It was this way on Saturday as well.  I called NCL and the rep stated he thought the cruise had been sold out.  Who knows?   

That's the reps' standard BS line when they have no idea what  the real answer is. 

There's the  proverbial snowball's chance in h@@l that the cruise sold out. 

We had b2b Panama Canal cruises canceled by NCL  a couple of months ago and in the days before getting the cancellation notice from NCL the customer service reps insisted the cruises had sold out. Magically the cruises went from dozens and dozens of cabins available one day to sold out the next. Yeah...sure.

Interesting.  Over the weekend I too had been trying to research/compare Panama Canal cruises and number of cruises available for comparison kept changing.  How weird.  Since I don't have anything booked yet, just researching I will check back later this week.

It seems that the issue is resolved. I can see the cruise available to book currently on ncl. Lots of availability is noticed as well on balcony staterooms. The price for aft BA balconies is very steep!! So lucky i got it when it was ok

• Like 1