Harmony of the Seas-Toiletries

Does anyone know if there is shampoo, conditioner and body wash on the Harmony of the Seas?  Or is it a combined shampoo/conditioner?  Also, is there shelf in the shower if we were to bring our own to leave it there for the week?

Also, are cups provided in the bathrooms?  and tissues?

Thank you!  We haven't cruised since pre-covid and I know a lot of things have changed in terms of what is being provided in many travel locations.

43 minutes ago, bayportkat said:

Does anyone know if there is shampoo, conditioner and body wash on the Harmony of the Seas?  Or is it a combined shampoo/conditioner?  Also, is there shelf in the shower if we were to bring our own to leave it there for the week?

Also, are cups provided in the bathrooms?  and tissues?

Thank you!  We haven't cruised since pre-covid and I know a lot of things have changed in terms of what is being provided in many travel locations.

On Harmony now. There is some sort of body wash or shampoo/conditioner in a container on the wall. So weird, sometimes it  is labeled as body wash, and some  as shampoo/conditioner. I don’t know if it is a different product. But, it is one single product. They also provide a soap for the shower as well as the sink.. There is a shelf in the shower so you can leave your own products there all week.  

Glasses are provided in the bathroom. Tissues are provided as well. A month or so ago tissues were scarce, but now it seems to be no problem. 

m

If you are in a suite, although still in containers attached to the wall, body wash, shampoo & conditioner are in separate bottles.  One of many reasons we book suites, HATE the space capsule shower and whatever that 3-in-1 stuff is!

6 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

On Harmony now. There is some sort of body wash or shampoo/conditioner in a container on the wall. So weird, sometimes it  is labeled as body wash, and some  as shampoo/conditioner. I don’t know if it is a different product. But, it is one single product. They also provide a soap for the shower as well as the sink.. There is a shelf in the shower so you can leave your own products there all week.  

Glasses are provided in the bathroom. Tissues are provided as well. A month or so ago tissues were scarce, but now it seems to be no problem. 

m

Sorry to hijack your post but do you have a schedule of show times for the cruise you are on now?

On my Harmony December 2019 sailing, it was labeled "Hair & Body Wash." I think the description "Soap" would be adequate. There is a small wire shelf, but the wires are spaced at an awkward interval so that tiny bottles will fall through.... I ended up leaving my toiletries on the shower floor.

49300252828_d958953516_c.jpg

Edited by LittleMissMagic
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, LittleMissMagic said:

On my Harmony December 2019 sailing, it was labeled "Hair & Body Wash." I think the description "Soap" would be adequate. There is a small wire shelf, but the wires are spaced at an awkward interval so that tiny bottles will fall through.... I ended up leaving my toiletries on the shower floor.

49300252828_d958953516_c.jpg

I simply put a wash cloth on that awkward metal shelf so nothing falls through.

Harmony provided shampoo/cond and body wash, but we bring our own - the kid is usually covered in hives when using the ship stuff. .

A box of tissues was in a desk drawer.

Glasses are provided, but we don't use them.

3 hours ago, poocher said:

Yup, that’s the stuff I won’t use.  As I said, in a suite they are still attached to the wall but are 3 separate products.  Smell nice too!

I don't like the new suite stuff at all, why three products with completely different scents?  

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

I don't like the new suite stuff at all, why three products with completely different scents?  

And my daughter & I liked the scents.  Not like you walk around smelling like them the rest of the day.