Help-No Link & Can't Get Ahold of On-Point Testing

We cruise on Allure Aug. 6th.  Yesterday I purchased 3 tests and reserved a time with On-Point Testing.  I did not receive the link they were supposed to email us.  Their chat feature is currently unavailable, and when I called the phone number listed, that was unavailable also!  Weird!  I emailed them and am waiting for a reply.  Has anyone else had this happen?  Two other families that are sailing with us booked their appointments yesterday and received a link.

This is why I chose RT&T over OnPoint. I have read a few reports of poor/non-existent customer service although everyone seemed to eventually get it sorted out.

Hope you are able to get through to them. On the plus side, you have some time.

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

This is why I chose RT&T over OnPoint. I have read a few reports of poor/non-existent customer service although everyone seemed to eventually get it sorted out.

Hope you are able to get through to them. On the plus side, you have some time.

Yes, thankfully we have time.  I didn't know about RT&T, I will need to look into them.

First, as noted above, check all your SPAM for a misrouted email.

Second, Did you CREATE an account with onPoint?  (I think you has to).  If so, go back into the account and see if the email was sent.

Have you done the Health Questionaire with healthtrackrx (the actual group that onPoint uses), as this has to be completed before the Covid Test?

On 7/30/2022 at 10:10 AM, DakotaDisneyLover said:

We cruise on Allure Aug. 6th.  Yesterday I purchased 3 tests and reserved a time with On-Point Testing.  I did not receive the link they were supposed to email us.  Their chat feature is currently unavailable, and when I called the phone number listed, that was unavailable also!  Weird!  I emailed them and am waiting for a reply.  Has anyone else had this happen?  Two other families that are sailing with us booked their appointments yesterday and received a link.

Booked a time with them in September and received a Zoom link from them via email immediately. Hope you get your issue resolved soon.

8 hours ago, Parentcruiser said:

First, as noted above, check all your SPAM for a misrouted email.

Second, Did you CREATE an account with onPoint?  (I think you has to).  If so, go back into the account and see if the email was sent.

Have you done the Health Questionaire with healthtrackrx (the actual group that onPoint uses), as this has to be completed before the Covid Test?

I just booked with them for September and received no instruction to fill out a questionaire? Where did you see this? Just checked the OnPoint website and I cannot find this requirement anywhere. Does this request come a few days before the test date? Thanks.

10 hours ago, georgemoe said:

I just booked with them for September and received no instruction to fill out a questionaire? Where did you see this? Just checked the OnPoint website and I cannot find this requirement anywhere. Does this request come a few days before the test date? Thanks.

Mine came same day as zoom link.  Didn't go in SPAM but some have reported that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CruiszBug said:

For anyone that is using OnPoint did you put in your health insurance information or leave it blank? I don't know why they need that since you are paying out of pocket?

You can leave it blank.  I did I 'test' test and left it out and all worked ok!