Unlimited Dining, Symphony, Christmas cruise?

First cruise booked in over 2 years and just got the confirmation added to the RCCL site.

Under dining reservations, I don’t see an unlimited dining option.  Did they stop doing them for holiday cruises?  I know it was rumored back in 2020 but our last cruise was a 10 night and we had the unlimited dining package on the ship.

Just now, Rubyfisch said:

It's available for my Christmas 2022 Enchantment cruise .... Although why anyone would buy it is beyond me, given that Chopped is the only specialty restaurant.

actually we have done exactly that mostly because we found a few fun ways to ask for the usual entrees to be prepared and it’s always exciting to us to see how different chefs prepare it.

I’ve lost my taste for WJ and MDR fare but looks like we may need to find some favorites there, haha.

Thank you for sharing!

3 hours ago, dada2199cc said:

First cruise booked in over 2 years and just got the confirmation added to the RCCL site.

Under dining reservations, I don’t see an unlimited dining option.  Did they stop doing them for holiday cruises?  I know it was rumored back in 2020 but our last cruise was a 10 night and we had the unlimited dining package on the ship.

I would phone Crown & Anchor to verify. I was having trouble earlier today adding it to my Anthem cruise.  The fellow did something and voilà…there it was, added to my reservation.   😊

9 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I'm on the Symphony Thanksgiving cruise and was able to buy it. Maybe it's sold out for the Christmas cruise? 

Yeah, I saw that on an old reddit post -- I had no idea they could sell out!  This is possible, thank you for your input!

8 hours ago, ladysail2 said:

I would phone Crown & Anchor to verify. I was having trouble earlier today adding it to my Anthem cruise.  The fellow did something and voilà…there it was, added to my reservation.   😊

I hate to bug them but this is important enough!  I will try it today, thanks for the idea!

7 hours ago, dada2199cc said:

Yeah, I saw that on an old reddit post -- I had no idea they could sell out!  This is possible, thank you for your input!

I hate to bug them but this is important enough!  I will try it today, thanks for the idea!

You’re not bugging them,  they want to help you. Good Luck!

2 hours ago, ladysail2 said:

You’re not bugging them,  they want to help you. Good Luck!

I called and she said “check middle of September” lol.  Progress!

2 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

I had a cruise booked recently and there was no UDP either in the cruise planner.  2 days later it showed up.  Go figure.  

eek that’s worrisome.  I will check daily and report back.

thanks again for everyone’s input!

5 minutes ago, Baowen said:

I have seen it come and go on multiple recent cruises.  You need to check every day and book it when you see it. It does sell out!

Beth

Thanks!  I just booked a ton of cruises for 2023 all through Christmas 2023 and the only two cruises without unlimited dining?

2022 Christmas

2023 Christmas

interesting!  

Even 2023 Thanksgiving had it avail.

I’ll check daily and snag if it happens.