Voyager/ Adventure Swap

Just make sure the price is the same as what you had booked originally.  Our December 2023 was moved to Adventure yesterday and it was re-priced at today's prices.  I called and they fixed it, but it seems to have happened to multiple people.  

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2022 at 1:16 AM, SpainAlien said:

Beautiful, forward facing balcony cabins on deck 11

Yep, I was booked on one of those.  Huge balcony, really looking forward to it but not any more!  It looks like I was swapped over  to adventure in the same room number and we will see if that sticks. 

2 hours ago, ulcards99 said:

Just make sure the price is the same as what you had booked originally.  Our December 2023 was moved to Adventure yesterday and it was re-priced at today's prices.  I called and they fixed it, but it seems to have happened to multiple people.  

I havent seen my reservation updated with my travel agent yet but i'll keep an eye out. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, jaygatsby27 said:

Yep, I was booked on one of those.  Huge balcony, really looking forward to it but not any more!  It looks like I was swapped over  to adventure in the same room number and we will see if that sticks. 

Us too. We had 1106 booked for March 2024. We haven't been received our cabin allocation on Adventure yet - we'll see what we end up with.

Our booking was updated. Our fabulous 1108 (4D) was replaced with 7536, a mid ship balcony with an adjoining cabin (5D). So we were downgraded, moved down 4 decks and generally got an unacceptable cabin. I called them and tried to swap to a better cabin but was told there was nothing available so it was a fait acomplis.  I told them to shove it

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ulcards99 said:

We are on the Dec 22, 2023 cruise and we were moved over sometime since yesterday. Thanks for the info about the price issue. I just called and she said I needed to wait a few days for the new invoice since they now say I own over 3000.00 than what I do. I’ll just wait 4 - 5 days and try again if I haven’t receive it. Guess I got the wrong rep this time.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:16 AM, SpainAlien said:

Beautiful, forward facing balcony cabins on deck 11

On 8/4/2022 at 7:44 AM, dunedinmaiden said:

Which we will loose in the swap process 😞

I also anticipating sailing in forward facing Voyager balcony.  They have assigned me to a JS for the Christmas cruise.😀

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ulcards99 said:

Thanks for the heads up. Our price increased by $200. I will call them tomorrow to get this adjusted.

22 hours ago, molly361 said:

Apparently they are not moving the bookings in date order.  My December 2023 Voyager has not been changed yet

Our February 2024 Voyager change to Adventure has not yet been processed either. Hoping we keep the same room!🤞

7 hours ago, ulcards99 said:

Thanks for posting this.  Mine more than doubled, but they fixed it with a phone call.

8 hours ago, ulcards99 said:

I am surprised that they actually repriced it.  The move is a multi step process and the price protection is the last step that normally takes a few days to a few weeks to complete and nothing to be worried about.  

All of my Brilliance /  Enchantment bookings were price protected today which was several days after the move.

2 hours ago, cello56 said:

Thanks for the heads up. Our price increased by $200. I will call them tomorrow to get this adjusted.

It will be fixed automatically.  Just be patient and let their processes work.  This is a multi step process and will be done automatically over the next few days

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

We are on the Dec 22, 2023 cruise and we were moved over sometime since yesterday. Thanks for the info about the price issue. I just called and she said I needed to wait a few days for the new invoice since they now say I own over 3000.00 than what I do. I’ll just wait 4 - 5 days and try again if I haven’t receive it. Guess I got the wrong rep this time.

You got the right rep that knew the process that these moves follows.  Having the reps reprice the reservations prematurely can actually cause issues when the automated process starts.

I just had all of my new Enchantment reservations (originally Brilliance) automatically price protected this morning about 3 days after the bookings were moved over

• 4 months later...
53 minutes ago, JennyB1977 said:

@clearlake_cruiser Do you have pics/video of 1108? There is video HERE, want to make sure nothing has changed since the video was taken. I'm booked in Voyager 1108 August 2023.

Hi JennyB,

No, we don't have any new video of 1108 but I watched the video you attached. It looks identical to how it was July 2022 for a Baltic cruise. Enjoy, it is a great cabin 🙂

• Thanks 1