When are digital boarding passes available on Medallion app?

remydiva

17 hours ago, DHP1 said:

Do you know when groups become available?

Recent reports and experience indicate they are now opening up as early as 59 days prior to sail date.  Could be less though, but you can certainly start checking as far out as 59.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Recent reports and experience indicate they are now opening up as early as 59 days prior to sail date.  Could be less though, but you can certainly start checking as far out as 59.

That's pretty accurate for us. For our Sept 17 trip on the Enchanted, the Arrival Group selection opened up on July 19.

8 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Which ship & date?  I know it can vary, but I only see >= 11:00am for Regal in Rome.  (I will be there well before 11am, however).

I know you will understand.  I prefer not to state specific travel plans on social network.  I found it very unusual to have such an early embarkation time.  It is an end of season cruise.  I will NOT be on your cruise.

But as we all know, Arrival Times hold no water.  I will be there as planned and hope for the best.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2022 at 12:57 PM, Rick&Jeannie said:

I don't know how many cruises you have taken since the medallion was first rolled out, but after quite a few I have come to realize that the whole arrival group assignment is just a (lame) way to *try* and spread out when everyone tries to rush the gangplank.  I have NEVER had my arrival group checked at the pier!

You're right,....this is our first with medallion app.

On 8/5/2022 at 1:52 AM, caribill said:

So, your cabin may be available if you are an early boarder or it may not.

How do you know if your cabin is ready?   I am used to lines where they wait till all cabins are ready and then open the fire doors and make an announcement.  Is it the same on Princess?

28 minutes ago, ihopfar said:

How do you know if your cabin is ready?   I am used to lines where they wait till all cabins are ready and then open the fire doors and make an announcement.  Is it the same on Princess?

Yes if they are not already ready when you board.