Is it Live or Memorex from Emerald Princess, August 25-Sept 6, 2022, British Isles

BlerkOne

5 hours ago, airhose said:

Do you know how many passengers are onboard?  I had noticed that your cruise, like mine next month, had been listed as currently unavailable.   Full, or limited capacity due to staffing?  TIA.

During the captain's evening announcement he said "2700 or so".  

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 12:52 PM, andimark said:

do you know if they offer a wine package?

I am not on this cruise, but there have been posts on other threads about other cruises saying that a wine package has not been offered due to supply problems in obtaining the wines that would be needed.

Finally a sea day. On this cruise a head waiter told me the wine packages ere discontinued a few years ago - pre-pandemic. I know a lot of people have drink packages, and wines are available for both the regular and upgraded drink packages.

The MDR wine list seems to offer a variety. Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch/Wine/Dinner menu for today - a SEADAY!

Botticelli Dining Room Menu Ocean Concierge.pdf

• Like 1

On 8/31/2022 at 1:47 AM, caribill said:

I am not on this cruise, but there have been posts on other threads about other cruises saying that a wine package has not been offered due to supply problems in obtaining the wines that would be needed.

When we were on the Emerald in May, many wines on their lists were not available. There was not even any Port in the dining room one night when it was clearly listed on the menu. It was a bit frustrating due to trying to stay at or under the $12.00 mark, many wines I selected were out. The list was already fairly short anyway. And then, it would be a 3-4 ounce pour at best. Innovation; order more than one glass at a time (for DH, 😉)

2 minutes ago, nini said:

The list was already fairly short anyway. And then, it would be a 3-4 ounce pour at best. Innovation; order more than one glass at a time (for DH,

We found that our waiter quickly found out that I liked my wine, and so brought me a double pour !

Never found out if it got charged as a double on our PP package.

6 minutes ago, wowzz said:

We found that our waiter quickly found out that I liked my wine, and so brought me a double pour !

Never found out if it got charged as a double on our PP package.

I think you need to come with us next time!

For those who think the wine is lacking or unavailable, do what I do. Order liquor. 🤣 Other than that, we have had many glasses of pinot grigio and simply asked that they keep them coming as needed. I haven't found the bottom of that bottle, yet.

I think Grey Goose is the well vodka. I've been drinking martinis which is a double pour, and not been charged anything.

• Like 1