Lugage Tags Unprintable

Terre

We leave on our Infinity cruise Saturday, August 27, and our luggage tags and edocs are still unprintable.  They tell me it's because we booked flights through X.  Has anyone else experienced this?  When were you able to print everything?  I'm one of those people who likes to have everything in order, well before this time of our cruise.

• Like 1

It happened to us on the Summit.  I just called and they were able to release them.   It took about 36 hours before they could be printed.   I had called during the week but friends on the same cruise called on the weekend and they never got them.  
Have a great cruise!

1 hour ago, Terre said:

We leave on our Infinity cruise Saturday, August 27, and our luggage tags and edocs are still unprintable.  They tell me it's because we booked flights through X.  Has anyone else experienced this?  When were you able to print everything?  I'm one of those people who likes to have everything in order, well before this time of our cruise.

Yes, give Celebrity or even the captains Club a call. Just happened to us . We booked our cruise this past Wednesday for tomorrow’s sailing and no bag tags. They sent an “rush” request to have the edocs and baggage tags sent through. Neither was I looking forward to dealing with this at the port. We always book very far out. Never ever this close to sailing!! No storms brewing in the Eastern Carib, so we decided to go for it! Enjoy your cruise!

2 hours ago, Terre said:

I'm one of those people who likes to have everything in order

Ditto.  That said, last May in Southampton, it was easy peasy without tags---probably even quicker.  They added them at the curb (that line was much shorter than others waiting to check bags).  

• Haha 1

No not able to see them, it's locked, grayed out.  My TA was not working yesterday but I was able to get another TA at CruisesOnly to call for me.  He called tech services and asked them to unlock it so I could print them.  Finally was able to open the link and print today!

Turns out that our TA booked our flights as a group booking to get us a better price and that was the problem.

Edited by Terre

35 minutes ago, RenRan said:

Dave, did you print the whole edoc? Can't seem to just print the tags.

Your pdf viewing software should allow printing of selected pages.  If not, would recommend new software.  Which application are you using for pdf files now?

11 hours ago, RenRan said:

Dave, did you print the whole edoc? Can't seem to just print the tags.

Got the e doc for Equinox Sept 17 cruise..I downloaded it, then was able to print the one page that was the luggage tags..yeah, not printing 20 pages. 

Edited by PTC DAWG

39 minutes ago, RenRan said:

Thanks, yes very simple to do. Mine was on page 20. 

You're welcome. I just noticed you are on the same cruise as we are. Man, the time is starting to fly by.  We really like the itinerary. We did it on the Summit September 2019. This one is two days shorter but no biggie.  

Edited by davekathy