Bucket of beer

janewe

Not sure if you just want the bucket at the pool. You can also get a 4 pack in your room for $21-$24 (before fees) depending on what type of beer. I absolutely love having beers ready in the fridge on vacation for when I want them!

• Like 1

$21-$24 (before fees) depending on what type of beer. 

I believe the $21 pack are 12 oz bottles and the $24 pack are 16oz cans...DH loves having some cold beers in the fridge also, at the ready to drink on the balcony and chill...

Edited by Drazil65

12oz are $22.  I priced for 8 and they charge $7.56 for room delivery.  I will buy when on board as per one of the above helpful tips on this thread.

Our last cruise was the last week of May this year on the Sunshine, we always order ahead, before cruise so the items are in our cabin before we check in.  We have never been charged a room delivery fee for this service, I went back to double check my CC statements from this last trip in May (and account statement from CCL to make sure they did not sneak anything in last minute). 

Also, I just preordered our items for our Mardi Gras cruise this December (this past week) and was not charged a room delivery fee as well.  Also note, the preorder price for Mardi Gras for the beer items are $21 (4-12 oz) and $24 (4-16 oz) as of when I ordered earlier this week.  

Edited by Drazil65

52 minutes ago, Drazil65 said:

12oz are $22.  I priced for 8 and they charge $7.56 for room delivery.  I will buy when on board as per one of the above helpful tips on this thread.

Our last cruise was the last week of May this year on the Sunshine, we always order ahead, before cruise so the items are in our cabin before we check in.  We have never been charged a room delivery fee for this service, I went back to double check my CC statements from this last trip in May (and account statement from CCL to make sure they did not sneak anything in last minute). 

Also, I just preordered our items for our Mardi Gras cruise this December (this past week) and was not charged a room delivery fee as well.  Also note, the preorder price for Mardi Gras for the beer items are $21 (4-12 oz) and $24 (4-16 oz) as of when I ordered earlier this week.  

Sub Total
$42.00
Gratuities
$0.00
Tax
TBD
Delivery Fees
$7.56
Total
$49.56
perhaps you had a promo code?

13 minutes ago, rucingok said:

How do you go about pre ordering beer for your room?  Thanks  Our sail is on  Sunshine Oct 29.

Just log into your account and go to food and beverages, order and pay on line.  Hope you can avoid the delivery charge as I just did a mock booking and see it as above.

• Thanks 1

You are allowed to purchase two items of alcohol I.e. 2 x 4 beers, one 4 beer and one bottle of alcohol.   Just go to to your Carnival account on line account a few weeks before you sail and add what you want to your cart and of course pay for it.  It should be in your cabin when you board.

in previous cruises I didn’t have to pay a delivery charge but now I see that I have to.  So I will be looking to be like a poster on this thread saving a dollar a bottle and because of the delivery almost a dollar there too by buying at the Lido or Red Frog when I board.  I will wait until we get into international waters to avoid the sals tax too.  So potential savings on 8 beers is $16.

Edited by janewe

Just ordered the 4 16oz Michelob ULTRA for cabin.....

Michelob Ultra - 4 Pack
Funshop orders will be delivered to your cabin by our staff. Redeem Cheers & Bubbles at any bar on your ship. WIFI can be accessed through the HubApp.
  $24.00
PAYMENT DETAILS
Sub Total: $24.00
Gratuities: $0.00
Port Surcharges: $0.00
Tax: $1.68
Service Fees Total: $4.32
Total: $30.00
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mouche said:

Just ordered the 4 16oz Michelob ULTRA for cabin.....

Michelob Ultra - 4 Pack
Funshop orders will be delivered to your cabin by our staff. Redeem Cheers & Bubbles at any bar on your ship. WIFI can be accessed through the HubApp.
  $24.00
PAYMENT DETAILS
Sub Total: $24.00
Gratuities: $0.00
Port Surcharges: $0.00
Tax: $1.68
Service Fees Total: $4.32
Total: $30.00

I see you paid 25% more through service fees and tax than buying it on board, assuming the $ off and no tax.   Convenience is worth it to some but I will wait and put the accumulated savings to my next cruise.

8 hours ago, janewe said:

You are allowed to purchase two items of alcohol I.e. 2 x 4 beers, one 4 beer and one bottle of alcohol.   Just go to to your Carnival account on line account a few weeks before you sail and add what you want to your cart and of course pay for it.  It should be in your cabin when you board.

in previous cruises I didn’t have to pay a delivery charge but now I see that I have to.  So I will be looking to be like a poster on this thread saving a dollar a bottle and because of the delivery almost a dollar there too by buying at the Lido or Red Frog when I board.  I will wait until we get into international waters to avoid the sals tax too.  So potential savings on 8 beers is $16.

If you are sailing out of Texas, just know your pre-ordered alcohol will not arrive on in your cabin on embarkation day.  It will be the next day, quirky TX law

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, janewe said:

I see you paid 25% more through service fees and tax than buying it on board, assuming the $ off and no tax.   Convenience is worth it to some but I will wait and put the accumulated savings to my next cruise.

the 4.32 is the 18 % gratuity which you would pay anyway and the tax is because your still in port