Website Booking Issue - Harmony

tbjl24

Help! I am at a loss. I am trying to mock book Harmony of the Seas 10/2/22 sailing on the Royal site.....every time I select the date, the next screen pulls up the Harmony for 9/18/22-9/25/2022. I've tried on my computer and phone and get the same result. Same with the 10/9 sailing. 

I can mock book the 16th. 

Is the ship in dry dock those weeks? I couldn't find anything.

10 minutes ago, tbjl24 said:

Help! I am at a loss. I am trying to mock book Harmony of the Seas 10/2/22 sailing on the Royal site.....every time I select the date, the next screen pulls up the Harmony for 9/18/22-9/25/2022. I've tried on my computer and phone and get the same result. Same with the 10/9 sailing. 

Nothing wrong with the sailings on Royals website for TA's.  They are available to book

14 minutes ago, tbjl24 said:

I was trying to do the same for Allure in December for a family member - tried a different date, that worked. But the one I want keeps giving me the "oops somethings wrong" message. I cleared cache too, so it looks like some sailings are rendering that error. 

16 minutes ago, GetToLivin said:

I was trying to do the same for Allure in December for a family member - tried a different date, that worked. But the one I want keeps giving me the "oops somethings wrong" message. I cleared cache too, so it looks like some sailings are rendering that error. 

14 minutes ago, zanydoc said:

I’m getting it also for Wonder November 13th.

14 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I just tried on Royal's consumer site and when I select Oct 9th it brings up Sept 18th

Thanks all! Reassuring that it is not just me. Will keep checking periodically