Email of Gavin Smith MD Australia for Royal Caribbean

Hi everyone, A friend who is not on this forum has paid and has received a cancellation invoice from Royal Caribbean for a cancelled cruise which was paid in full, early by mistake and now has had to cancel. They have agreed to cancel it and refund the money she has invoices to prove yet the have only paid back so far in 3 weeks less, than half, although they say they have paid it all. Under the 1800 number she cannot talk to anyone with any common sense. She has email payments but they are just as stupid. She has written and I have seen it, which is very logical and straight forward letter asking for proof of payments and dates paid and to which account. Its about $8,000 in total received just over 3k so far. Booked direct not though an agent...wrong move. So looking for an email of telephone number of Gavin Smith the Australian MD for RC or any email address which reaches an Australian team of RC. This is a mess of RC making and needs to get a responsible person involved to sort this for this lady. Thank you for any help on emails or direct telephone numbers.Ā 

The Company's headquarters are in Miami, Florida USA, and most of the Company websites reside on servers in Dade County or Broward County, Florida USA.

Ā 

Corporate Communications

Address:
Royal Caribbean Group
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132-2096

Royal Caribbean Group Email:
CorporateCommunications@rccl.com

Twitter:
@NewsfromRCgroup

Royal Caribbean International Email:
royalpr@rccl.com

Ā 

Not an Australian address I know, but if you make enough fuss that it comes to the attention of their communications people as bad publicity, it might get the lady noticed.

Edited by cruiser3775

1 minute ago, Chiliburn said:

He blocked me then changed it.

As I said youā€™re my only mate.

Blocked you? Did you give him a serve Chili?Ā  Plenty of Cougars on the RCI ships to pal up with, I am sure.šŸ˜

Ā 

3 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Blocked you? Did you give him a serve Chili?Ā  Plenty of Cougars on the RCI ships to pal up with, I am sure.šŸ˜

Ā 

You donā€™t believe everything I post do you uncle Les ?

Just giving Graham his contentment for the day.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Thatā€™s very distressing,have you tried there customer service?

The post suggests she has contacted them via email and 1800 number.

Ā 

I have a feeling that something is missing as to why the refund was not in full, but only part. A refund wouldn't be done in instalments.

Does this include booking of shore tours - dining packages - drink packages, as this would be refunded separately from the cruise fare?

Is this cancelling the whole cabin, or just one passenger from a booking?

Is this based on the cancellation policy and the number of days remaining till departure?

57 minutes ago, arxcards said:

The post suggests she has contacted them via email and 1800 number.

Ā 

I have a feeling that something is missing as to why the refund was not in full, but only part. A refund wouldn't be done in instalments.

Does this include booking of shore tours - dining packages - drink packages, as this would be refunded separately from the cruise fare?

Is this cancelling the whole cabin, or just one passenger from a booking?

Is this based on the cancellation policy and the number of days remaining till departure?

Something looks amiss to me, I think their from Spain?

On 9/2/2022 at 3:40 PM, Calpespain said:

Hi everyone, A friend who is not on this forum has paid and has received a cancellation invoice from Royal Caribbean for a cancelled cruise which was paid in full, early by mistake and now has had to cancel. They have agreed to cancel it and refund the money she has invoices to prove yet the have only paid back so far in 3 weeks less, than half, although they say they have paid it all. Under the 1800 number she cannot talk to anyone with any common sense. She has email payments but they are just as stupid. She has written and I have seen it, which is very logical and straight forward letter asking for proof of payments and dates paid and to which account. Its about $8,000 in total received just over 3k so far. Booked direct not though an agent...wrong move. So looking for an email of telephone number of Gavin Smith the Australian MD for RC or any email address which reaches an Australian team of RC. This is a mess of RC making and needs to get a responsible person involved to sort this for this lady. Thank you for any help on emails or direct telephone numbers.Ā 

Ā 

If your friend paid by credit card, I believe it is possible to lodge a complaint with the credit card company for 'goods not received' and request they cancel the payment transaction your friend made (for the outstanding amount Royal Carribean owe her).

Ā 

Contacting companies like this who refuse to process legitimate refunds, via social media can get remarkably swift results in my experience (twitter etc). Seems they hate the bad publicity!

Ā