Deck 3 on Allure - Good experiences?

Rose314618

Hello!

We will be staying in Ocean View cabin 3598 on Allure in December.

I booked it primarily because I think my children will really enjoy the window and it was cheaper than an Ocean View Balcony (not in our budget). This is our first cruise and we will have several family members on board with Ocean View Balconies so we can borrow theirs if we want to. : )

I would love to hear from others who have stayed in Deck 3 on Allure and have had positive experiences! 

Thanks so much!

We've never been on Allure, but have stayed on Deck 3 on many other RC ships.  All positives, no negatives!  We actually prefer OV cabins to balconies, and the lower the deck, the less motion (in case you have any concerns about seasickness).  I think you will enjoy it.

27 minutes ago, Rose314618 said:

Hello!

I booked it primarily because I think my children will really enjoy the window and it was cheaper than an Ocean View Balcony (not in our budget). This is our first cruise and we will have several family members on board with Ocean View Balconies so we can borrow theirs if we want to. : )

I would love to hear from others who have stayed in Deck 3 on Allure and have had positive experiences! 

Thanks so much!

3598 is one of the few cabins on that deck that has a obstructed view out the window.  Your cabin also sits directly under the Jazz Club that is very busy late into the night.  That deck is also very busy when the shows let out, People leave the showroom take the stairs down to deck 3 and use the hallways to get to the rear elevators.  Check the prices to move up to a promenade or a interior boardwalk that has no balcony but a decent window.  If you need to stay on deck three try to move to a unobstructed view cabin a little further back, maybe 10 cabins or so. Other than that Allure is awesome.

Edited by taglovestocruise
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rose314618 said:

Hello!

Thanks so much!

Just be aware, you have lots of venues above you that stay open late - you will have the Jazz Club and the Comedy Club right on top of you.  We once had an Oceanview on a ship on Deck three and got zero sleep as they were cleaning venues above us all night.

• Like 1

I'm not picky and book many GTY cabins but the one place I'd prefer not to be is on such a low deck.

In addition to the issues mentioned above, you're an awful long way from the higher decks where most people spend quite a bit of time.

• Like 2

My wife and I were booked on an eight day out of Miami last December on another line. Our cruise was canceled less than 2 weeks to sail date. Since i had flights and hotel rooms paid for i looked and found an 8 day on Allure exact same dates out of Lauderdale. I called booked an ocean view on deck 3 and had a great time. I do not remember any noise but it was a quarantine deck that was sprayed occasionally. Seemed convenient enough for us but we were just happy to be cruising that week. May not be related but we both came down with covid (mild symptoms) when we got home. #worth it.