7 Night Back to Back Cruises Diamond Benefits?

WannaCruise365

1 minute ago, WannaCruise365 said:

I’ve booked back to back cruises 7 nights separately each with a confirmation number. I should get the Diamond loyalty benefits on each cruise, correct? Thanks so much! 

Yes.  You should.  If you don’t ask.

A related question, I’m currently on a 10 day followed by a 3 day. Different booking numbers and cabins. Do Diamond members get the free specialty dining on a 3 day cruise? I know the chocolate gift is only for 4 or more but I didn’t see anything about the dinner. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 8:53 AM, racephoto said:

A related question, I’m currently on a 10 day followed by a 3 day. Different booking numbers and cabins. Do Diamond members get the free specialty dining on a 3 day cruise? I know the chocolate gift is only for 4 or more but I didn’t see anything about the dinner. 

new cruise card 😉 so no one will know. 

And did you get that?

On 10/6/2022 at 2:26 PM, Aeroplex said:

new cruise card 😉 so no one will know. 

And did you get that?

I did end up getting the second dinner. I went to the Voyager club rep/future cruise consultant and she told me no, I wouldn’t get it, although she had no documentation to back that up. Guest services had said they didn’t know and told me to ask her. I finally wised up and went to the experts…..the specialty restaurant reservation desk…..at the beginning of the three day cruise and they told me I absolutely did get it and made my reservation for Holas. I’d had Butcher’s Cut on the previous sailing, and since we were in Spain, tapas sounded appropriate. And I wasn’t charged. It’s a really nice benefit, though I *really* wish the Teppanyaki was included as that’s the one I think I’d like the best. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, racephoto said:

I did end up getting the second dinner. I went to the Voyager club rep/future cruise consultant and she told me no, I wouldn’t get it, although she had no documentation to back that up. Guest services had said they didn’t know and told me to ask her. I finally wised up and went to the experts…..the specialty restaurant reservation desk…..at the beginning of the three day cruise and they told me I absolutely did get it and made my reservation for Holas. I’d had Butcher’s Cut on the previous sailing, and since we were in Spain, tapas sounded appropriate. And I wasn’t charged. It’s a really nice benefit, though I *really* wish the Teppanyaki was included as that’s the one I think I’d like the best. 

What you mention is still after many years an issue with MSC, ask 5 different people the same question and you will get 5 different answers, not quite sure why they find it so difficult to sing from the same hymn sheet. We were on the first sailing out of Miami on Seaside and again in the following April, we were lucky enough to use our then Black card dinner on both occasions at Teppanyaki, shortly after MSC stopped people going. There is something seriously wrong when the person who is the VC rep onboard does not know the system.