HARMONY GRAND SUITE QUESTION- MIRROR

2 hours ago, wolfganghowell said:

I always use the magnifying mirror that is built in on GS on Freedom/Voyager class.  I just watched a video on HARMONY  suite and didn't see one.  Can anyone tell me if they have them?  If not, I will just buy a travel one.  Thanks!

I was on Harmony in May in a Grand Suite and I believe the little mirror on the bedroom vanity was magnifying.  Hope this helps.

No..the GS's on Harmony don't have the magnifying mirror. This is one feature that I wish they did have. I too love this feature that the GS & OS's have on Freedom/Voyager class those actually light up...We also had one in our OS on Jewel but it didn't light up.

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

No..the GS's on Harmony don't have the magnifying mirror. This is one feature that I wish they did have. I too love this feature that the GS & OS's have on Freedom/Voyager class those actually light up...We also had one in our OS on Jewel but it didn't light up.

This!  We just got off Harmony and I did miss the magnifying mirror at the dressing area.  I had a small mirror with me that I used.  It was not as good.  We have had them in the past on Mariner and Oasis.  Our first time in a GS on Harmony.  Other than that we did enjoy the cabin. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tampadee said:

We had a magnifying mirror on a suite on Explorer of the Seas earlier this month.

Yes we had them this year so far in OS's on Navigator, Explorer, Jewel but not in a GS on Harmony.

I'll be on Serenade next in a GS and then an OS hope they have them.

6 hours ago, wolfganghowell said:

Ha!  Yes Poocher, but I'm so dang near sighted!  And using readers when trying to do eyeliner doesn't work. OK - travel mirror shall be purchased!  Thanks all.

I thought near sighted meant you CAN see close up hence you are near SIGHTED.  I need glasses to read but not for distance so I am FAR sighted which it sounds like you are too.  The third option is myopic meaning you need glasses for all distances, near and far.  Cruise Critic - a fountain of trivial information’ 

Yes, I am near sighted.  BUT.....when I put my contacts in, I now need readers to read, work on computer and put on makeup.  One step away from bifocals but my eye doc says use readers as long as I can. When I take my contacts out, I see great up close.  🙂 The aging process is SO MUCH FUN!