Vantage Deluxe World Travel - WARNING

HumbleTraveler

7 hours ago, sfm629 said:

I just got home from my Ocean Odyssey Pearls of Greece and the Dalmatian Coast trip yesterday. The gratuities were $20 per person per day, added to your shipboard account. Although many passengers tipped extra in cash to individuals who provided excellent service.
Drinks were only included at dinner, this was for wine, beer and soda. We did have 1 night of a 2 hour open bar to make up for 2 of 3 bus groups missing an included excursion on a 30 min scenic cruise of a river in Croatia as well as all of us missing the included lunch with locals excursion, that I mentioned in a previous post.

Based on my experience, which I know I was lucky to get at all, if Vantage is still in business by the end of the year, I will be surprised. I would never book with them again. I’m sorry for the people getting canceled at the last minute. I can only hope that Vantage will make it right.

If anyone has any Ocean Odyssey specific questions, I can try my best to answer them.

I sure don't think an open bar for one evening comes close to making up for for a river cruise in Croatia or lunch with locals.

4 minutes ago, deec said:

I sure don't think an open bar for one evening comes close to making up for for a river cruise in Croatia or lunch with locals.

No, but it's something they can do without spending cash – that it's beginning to look like the company doesn't have...

51 minutes ago, MOssyLedge said:

sfm629,

I just spent some time on the Vantage website looking for where they may say that gratuities are $20pp/per day, but  I could find nothing.  I'm sure that it must be hidden somewhere in one fo their fine print docs.  Interestingly, I got a advert from Atlas Ocean Voyages that all gratuities are included in their fares.   It is a Portuguese owned company with 196 passenger ships (I believe). 

Anyway, I do have a number of questions that you may be able to answer if your time permits. Some questions that I would like to ask you:

1.     How were the temperature controls- whether it be heating or cooling?   We’re going in the middle of July, so I’d really like to know if the air-conditioning system worked. 

2.     How good were the housekeeping services?  Things like cleaning the room daily, making the bed and cleaning the bathroom. 

3.     How comfortable did you find the bed and pillows? How hard were the pillows? Did they have a pillow menu like many 5* boats? 

4.     How informative and accurate were the port talks that are supposed to occur daily? 

5.     Was the Odyssey able to dock alongside piers or how often, if ever, did you have to take a zodiac or other smaller boat to shore? 

6.     What was the quality of the group tours in town? 

7.     What was the quality of the guides and their overall knowledge and personality? 

8.     Now that you’ve completed your cruise, how would you rate the overall food selection and preparation- especially compared to your past experiences.

For curiosity, how many passengers were actually onboard? 

Thanks for all your help and input.  

I think I read about the $20 gratuities in money matters within my portfolio.

Because is a smaller ship with under 200 passengers can dock places bigger ships can’t. We used zodiacs to visit the replacement island for Devils Island & that was ok. I think the food is better on Vantage europe river cruises. The ship is ultra modern & roomy. I don’t remember any issues with air con or cleanliness etc.

1 hour ago, MOssyLedge said:

I just spent some time on the Vantage website looking for where they may say that gratuities are $20pp/per day, but  I could find nothing.  I'm sure that it must be hidden somewhere in one fo their fine print docs.

If I recall correctly, that sort of information comes out in the final "know before you go" information, it's not in the "regular" Vantage information.

2 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

If I recall correctly, that sort of information comes out in the final "know before you go" information, it's not in the "regular" Vantage information.

That’s right. I don’t think is anywhere else on the website.

You are correct- it is on Know before You Go section - well hidden.

Gratuities

We know that you’ll want to reward great service, so we’ve included the following guidelines for gratuities:

Now including gratuities for local guides and drivers

Porterage: Gratuities are included, except in Customs areas; porterage is included at hotels

Outside Dining: Varies according to local customs; your Expedition Team will advise

Vantage Expedition Team, Concierge, Ship Staff & Crew:

A gratuity of $20 per traveler, per day, will be pre-charged to your credit card and can be adjusted at the end of the cruise or modified to cash gratuities 

Shipboard gratuities are shared among the whole crew, including the Expedition Team

I'd love to see if the dude on board can find it to show me. 

Thanks to those who replied regarding the "mystery" of why so many remain faithful to Vantage despite 14--now 15 pages of cancellations, missing refunds and other complaints.

I think Jazzbeau hit it for the most part...loyalty to first (or earlier) experiences.  The other things cited like "meaningful contact with locals" etc. are pretty general, and probably could be said for many other cruise lines, so I'm really not convinced to try Vantage  (maybe it's the fun of gambling...OK, I'm booked, now will I get to go?  8^)

But we all form loyalties to some extent...a good experience even once can form a "favorite" that lasts a long time.  I generally self-insure my trips, but seeing the somewhat devious ways they're getting out of issuing refunds for cancelled trips eases my decision to stay well clear of Vantage, but again, thanks for the replies and I hope your tours all work out well.

11 hours ago, MOssyLedge said:

sfm629,

I just spent some time on the Vantage website looking for where they may say that gratuities are $20pp/per day, but  I could find nothing.  I'm sure that it must be hidden somewhere in one fo their fine print docs.  Interestingly, I got a advert from Atlas Ocean Voyages that all gratuities are included in their fares.   It is a Portuguese owned company with 196 passenger ships (I believe). 

Anyway, I do have a number of questions that you may be able to answer if your time permits. Some questions that I would like to ask you:

1.     How were the temperature controls- whether it be heating or cooling?   We’re going in the middle of July, so I’d really like to know if the air-conditioning system worked. 

2.     How good were the housekeeping services?  Things like cleaning the room daily, making the bed and cleaning the bathroom. 

3.     How comfortable did you find the bed and pillows? How hard were the pillows? Did they have a pillow menu like many 5* boats? 

4.     How informative and accurate were the port talks that are supposed to occur daily? 

5.     Was the Odyssey able to dock alongside piers or how often, if ever, did you have to take a zodiac or other smaller boat to shore? 

6.     What was the quality of the group tours in town? 

7.     What was the quality of the guides and their overall knowledge and personality? 

8.     Now that you’ve completed your cruise, how would you rate the overall food selection and preparation- especially compared to your past experiences.

For curiosity, how many passengers were actually onboard? 

Thanks for all your help and input.  

Ok, I will try to answer your questions as best and as honestly as I can.

1.     How were the temperature controls- whether it be heating or cooling?   There was an individual thermostat in the room that controlled heating and cooling. We kept it on the lowest setting the entire trip since we like it colder and some of our ports were warm. The AC worked pretty well. It was chillier at night but not as cold in the daytime when the sun was shining on the ship. There was also a knob with numbers on the dial under the thermostat but I never learned what it was for.

2.     How good were the housekeeping services?  Things like cleaning the room daily, making the bed and cleaning the bathroom. Our housekeeper was brand new so she did an average job with cleaning the cabin. She seemed nervous when I interacted with her initially but she warmed up by the end of the trip. She didn’t introduce herself on the first day, which was a first for me as this was my 17th cruise. The steward always comes by to say hello. I think she was just nervous. She switched the towels and made the bed. We got 1 towel animal on day 6 of 10. The service was perfunctory. Other cruisers raved about their stewards so hopefully you get a more seasoned one.

3.     How comfortable did you find the bed and pillows? How hard were the pillows? Did they have a pillow menu like many 5* boats? I thought that the bed and pillows were comfortable. There was no top sheet on the bed until Day 3. I know that happens in European hotels sometimes but again, I never saw that before on a cruise ship. There was definitely no pillow menu but the bed had 4 pillows so you can choose from 1 of them.

4.     How informative and accurate were the port talks that are supposed to occur daily? The pre-tour briefings given by the cruise director to let us know what we were doing the next day were pretty good, although she kept saying “I have bad news” that things were rescheduled or postponed, which is never fun to hear on your trip. The port talks were not that great. The lecturer was a German man who could be found in the library, researching the port the day before we got there so he could do his slide show, which 1/3rd of the time the IT guy could not get to work. The cruise Director made the excuse that this was a new itinerary for Vantage so we were supposed to be understanding that we didn’t get everything we were supposed to get or go to places we were scheduled to go. The lack of a good port talk didn’t help much. Vantage’s lack of preparation was not our fault as passengers. 

5.     Was the Odyssey able to dock alongside piers or how often, if ever, did you have to take a zodiac or other smaller boat to shore? Yes! We were able to dock along the piers most of the time and only tendered once. It was a highlight to be able to get off of the ship and walk directly into the city for 4 of the ports. The other ports had a shuttle bus. This was one of the advantages of this cruise, being near the ports. 

6.     What was the quality of the group tours in town? It depended on your local guide but I thought that the tours in town were mostly good. The guides were knowledgeable and friendly. I would give them an average letter grade of B to B+.

7.     What was the quality of the guides and their overall knowledge and personality? See above. 

8.     Now that you’ve completed your cruise, how would you rate the overall food selection and preparation- especially compared to your past experiences. I know that I may get flak here from other Ocean Odyssey cruisers but I found the dinners on the ship to be poor. The food selection was limited and overall very bland. I don’t like spicy food and it seemed bland to me! I got the NY strip steak on the Always Available menu twice and both times, it was like shoe leather. If I didn’t eat the bread, I would have left the dining room hungry after dinner. The breakfast buffet was very good though. Lots of options and eggs and omelettes made to order. Lunch buffet was not too good to us either so after Day 2, we ate lunch off the ship in the ports and that was fantastic. I am comparing the food quality to Viking Ocean and Celebrity, for reference. Now, I will say that many cruisers thought that the food was good and had no complaints. This was especially true for repeat Vantage travelers so perhaps they knew what they were in for and I didn’t since this was my first Vantage cruise. Food is very subjective though so hopefully you will be one of the people who enjoys it. I can not recommend the dinners at all but the breakfast buffet was very good.

For curiosity, how many passengers were actually on board? 121 passengers on board for our sailing.

Again, even if mediocre, I was lucky to get the trip. The bar and waitstaff were fantastic. The ship was easily manageable. The loyal Vantage cruisers said that they would cruise with Vantage again, when I asked them about it. I think that they are gambling with their money but to each their own. I will never cruise with Vantage again, and I’m actually happy to put this trip behind me because it was very nerve-racking on if we would even get to go. That did not make for a positive experience even before we left. I do hope that everyone on this board gets their trips and that you have a great time. Traveling opens the world to everyone and I’m not going let this experience stop me from traveling. I just will not use Vantage again.

1 hour ago, sfm629 said:

Ok, I will try to answer your questions as best and as honestly as I can.

1.     How were the temperature controls- whether it be heating or cooling?   There was an individual thermostat in the room that controlled heating and cooling. We kept it on the lowest setting the entire trip since we like it colder and some of our ports were warm. The AC worked pretty well. It was chillier at night but not as cold in the daytime when the sun was shining on the ship. There was also a knob with numbers on the dial under the thermostat but I never learned what it was for.

2.     How good were the housekeeping services?  Things like cleaning the room daily, making the bed and cleaning the bathroom. Our housekeeper was brand new so she did an average job with cleaning the cabin. She seemed nervous when I interacted with her initially but she warmed up by the end of the trip. She didn’t introduce herself on the first day, which was a first for me as this was my 17th cruise. The steward always comes by to say hello. I think she was just nervous. She switched the towels and made the bed. We got 1 towel animal on day 6 of 10. The service was perfunctory. Other cruisers raved about their stewards so hopefully you get a more seasoned one.

3.     How comfortable did you find the bed and pillows? How hard were the pillows? Did they have a pillow menu like many 5* boats? I thought that the bed and pillows were comfortable. There was no top sheet on the bed until Day 3. I know that happens in European hotels sometimes but again, I never saw that before on a cruise ship. There was definitely no pillow menu but the bed had 4 pillows so you can choose from 1 of them.

4.     How informative and accurate were the port talks that are supposed to occur daily? The pre-tour briefings given by the cruise director to let us know what we were doing the next day were pretty good, although she kept saying “I have bad news” that things were rescheduled or postponed, which is never fun to hear on your trip. The port talks were not that great. The lecturer was a German man who could be found in the library, researching the port the day before we got there so he could do his slide show, which 1/3rd of the time the IT guy could not get to work. The cruise Director made the excuse that this was a new itinerary for Vantage so we were supposed to be understanding that we didn’t get everything we were supposed to get or go to places we were scheduled to go. The lack of a good port talk didn’t help much. Vantage’s lack of preparation was not our fault as passengers. 

5.     Was the Odyssey able to dock alongside piers or how often, if ever, did you have to take a zodiac or other smaller boat to shore? Yes! We were able to dock along the piers most of the time and only tendered once. It was a highlight to be able to get off of the ship and walk directly into the city for 4 of the ports. The other ports had a shuttle bus. This was one of the advantages of this cruise, being near the ports. 

6.     What was the quality of the group tours in town? It depended on your local guide but I thought that the tours in town were mostly good. The guides were knowledgeable and friendly. I would give them an average letter grade of B to B+.

7.     What was the quality of the guides and their overall knowledge and personality? See above. 

8.     Now that you’ve completed your cruise, how would you rate the overall food selection and preparation- especially compared to your past experiences. I know that I may get flak here from other Ocean Odyssey cruisers but I found the dinners on the ship to be poor. The food selection was limited and overall very bland. I don’t like spicy food and it seemed bland to me! I got the NY strip steak on the Always Available menu twice and both times, it was like shoe leather. If I didn’t eat the bread, I would have left the dining room hungry after dinner. The breakfast buffet was very good though. Lots of options and eggs and omelettes made to order. Lunch buffet was not too good to us either so after Day 2, we ate lunch off the ship in the ports and that was fantastic. I am comparing the food quality to Viking Ocean and Celebrity, for reference. Now, I will say that many cruisers thought that the food was good and had no complaints. This was especially true for repeat Vantage travelers so perhaps they knew what they were in for and I didn’t since this was my first Vantage cruise. Food is very subjective though so hopefully you will be one of the people who enjoys it. I can not recommend the dinners at all but the breakfast buffet was very good.

For curiosity, how many passengers were actually on board? 121 passengers on board for our sailing.

Again, even if mediocre, I was lucky to get the trip. The bar and waitstaff were fantastic. The ship was easily manageable. The loyal Vantage cruisers said that they would cruise with Vantage again, when I asked them about it. I think that they are gambling with their money but to each their own. I will never cruise with Vantage again, and I’m actually happy to put this trip behind me because it was very nerve-racking on if we would even get to go. That did not make for a positive experience even before we left. I do hope that everyone on this board gets their trips and that you have a great time. Traveling opens the world to everyone and I’m not going let this experience stop me from traveling. I just will not use Vantage again.

Thanks for your honest assessment.  I hope Vantage is monitoring this page and can address these issues.

5 minutes ago, Roadlamp said:

Thanks for your honest assessment.  I hope Vantage is monitoring this page and can address these issues.

I have been travelling with Vantage since 2008 & has been ongoing issues all along mostly related to bad customer service. I put up with it as the trips/cruises are fantastic. Though I consider Ocean Explorer & Odyssey to be way overpriced for what you get. I paid half the cost & got free air & that was about the right price for what I got.

I sincerely thank all of you, especially sfm629 for your very detailed answer to my questions. There is no excuse for not having 5* service as advertised, especially for those of us that this is as first time with Vantage. Vantage could have advertised "specials" at a lower cost because they were trying to get their new cruise ship staff some experience. I guess with 330 million  Americans coming out of the pandemic and wanting to travel again, they don't care. 

I recall that each traveller on Windstar had 1  chance to have a special dinner of Kobe steak while onboard. That was a memorable culinary experience that I still vividly recall. 

My wife and I have traveled far and wide  but as I approach my 78th birthday, in the past year or so, I've developed some mobility issues which is one of the reasons why I was really pissed off at Vantage for cancelling my 2022 cruise (originally 2021) to June 2024 (yes- that's correct). Nevertheless, we will forge ahead and enjoy ourselves no matter how much I will grouse. 

One thing is for sure, I will maintain our policy of only traveling with one small suitcase (like fits in the overhead bin of the airplane) and a small backpack. So, I hope that everyone will appreciate my very scaled down wardrobe and non beauty style clothing. 

It's also nice to see that so many of you are early risers. 

Several people mentioned on this thread as well as on the regular Cruise Critic thread, that there are NO 110V outlets in the room.  I checked with customer service and thsi is what they said:

There are USB outlets in your cabin and 220 V plugs.  The adapter to bring would be 2 round prongs.  

In the picture below, the round two prong adapter is on the left.   This is standard throughout Europe. If you extend your stay in London, there is a different voltage adapter needed. 

IMG_2306.jpg

I had Allianz and my wife broke her foot. They sent the monies to Vantage not to me. Do not use them. I will let you know how long it takes to get the monies. On hold with vantage not person and told that the will get back to me within 24 hours. I have booked a trip with Viking and need the monies to pay for it.

I'm on The Vantage Ports of Timeless Wonder cruise- 7/15 to 7/30.   Because they cancelled my last trip, I did a DIY tour for 4 days in Oslo- a great city. Here is a travelogue that I do for each day to send to my cohort of friends.   I hope this can be opened.  If you are going to do something on your own and only have several hours- do part of this itinerary. 

Nordic Capitals - RFS PDF Travelogue #4.pdf

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fieldagent said:

I had Allianz and my wife broke her foot. They sent the monies to Vantage not to me. Do not use them. I will let you know how long it takes to get the monies. On hold with vantage not person and told that the will get back to me within 24 hours. I have booked a trip with Viking and need the monies to pay for it.

I'm guessing you had an Allianz policy through Vantage.  We always deal with Allianz direct or through our TA, and they have promptly sent the checks direct to us.

@Host Jazzbeau

@fieldagent

You're probably right about the Allianz policy, but the fact that you purchase insurance through the cruise line doesn't necessarily mean you don't deal directly with the third-party insurance company.

Case in point: I had purchased, through HAL, their "Platinum" insurance plan prior to embarking on what would have been a five-week cruise earlier this year. Due to a serious and "out of the blue" medical issue that arose early on in the cruise, my wife and I had to disembark the ship after only one week. Along with our bills for the onboard medical care, we made a claim under the "trip interruption" portion of the policy with AON Insurance, the third-party carrier for HAL. Given the length of the cruise, it was a major portion of the claim. Once we were home, I deal exclusively with AON (not HAL), and less than two months after my initial contact with them they direct-deposited the full amount I was seeking---about $15,000---into my checking account.

From everything I've read on these threads about Vantage and their devious ways, my guess is they've somehow rigged the system so that those who purchase insurance through them have to deal exclusively with them (i.e., Vantage) rather than with Allianz. Yet another reason to stay away from them.

• Like 1

We received an email from Vantage last night at 9:00 pm to view aessage on My Portfolio. That message read "Unfortunately, Vantage has to cancel your upcoming trip scheduled to Best of Africa." This trip was set to depart on May 22. We received a call this morning from Patrick Dempsey, a long time employee of Vantage who gave us 3 options (1) rebook the same tour in 2003 or 2004 at the same price: (2) deposit the money for a future tour with a 20% enhancement; or (3) receive a full refund. He said the trip weas cancelled due to "operational issues": like hotel contracts, but would not elaborate.

We have been on 14 prior Vantage trips, including one of the best ever just last December in Egypt and were looking forward to this Africa trip as we have enjoyed all of our prior Vantage trips.

However, with alll the current cancellation, we are very leery about booking with Vantage for any future trips, even with a 20% enhancement. We are very much leaning toward a refund, although it may be a long time coming. If we go that route, and once I get confirmation from Vantage, I will contact the credit card company to see what recourse I may have with them. 

This is a big disappointment, especially once we saw the tickets had been paid for and all the internal flights had also been ticketed. We honestly believed as of yesterday afternoon that we were going on this trip.

I sincerely hope those of you on trips other than on the Ocean Explorer and Ocean Odessey go off as planned, but do not count on it

I am on Ocean Odyssey Lisbon to London trip date (inclusive of hotel stays and extension) Jun 5 2023 to Jun 23 2023.  I just got off the phone with Vantage customer service.  I am in the Owners Suite which I booked back in 2019. I am supposed to get 1) Priority reservations for EZ bikes 100 days in advance.  2)  Priority reservations for Spa 100 days in advance  3) Round trip transportation to airport from home.   Per customer service:  They have no way of booking spa or bikes ahead of time.  Wait until I get on the ship and book.  Re:  airport transportation - wait until a week before departure to get information.  I explained that since COVID, there are very few car services and they book fast.  I was told to just wait and see.  I have no faith in Vantage so I have transportation booked. 

After reading such dismal reviews of recent trips on both ocean and river, I decided to ask Vantage about it.  Especially included tours that became paid tours and that most river trips in Portugal and German were canceled.  I was told that they are not allowed to comment on the included to paid tour situation but did acknowledge the many Portugal river tours were canceled due to a damaged ship.  She wasn't sure what was happening in Germany.  Finally I asked about the no satellite TV in Odyssey, again she knew nothing.

I am still waiting for Flights to call re: upgrade from London to Dublin.  I has been a week of of emails & voicemails.   I've been rewarded with silence.  It is awful to say but I can't wait to get this trip in the books.  Maybe it will be fantastic, but I am not optimistic.

I got off the phone with Allianz. They say the insurance has a two parts. Any claim before you you start the trip is covered by Vantage. They just review the claim. After you start the trip is when Allianz would pay you if you meet the requirements of the policy. 

Vantage told me when I questioned  "We do not have a tome line of when all refunds will be processed. them "

7 hours ago, fieldagent said:

I got off the phone with Allianz. They say the insurance has a two parts. Any claim before you you start the trip is covered by Vantage. They just review the claim. After you start the trip is when Allianz would pay you if you meet the requirements of the policy. 

Vantage told me when I questioned  "We do not have a tome line of when all refunds will be processed. them "

It’s not just Vantage; GCT, Viking, and Avalon offer a similar “trip protection” product (other lines may also). It isn’t insurance, and they call it something else. I understand that it isn’t regulated in the same manner if it is regulated at all. It’s referred to by the issuer as a cancellation penalty waiver or similar term. 

We have always found comprehensive travel insurance policies purchased through the “big 3” brokers to be less expensive even up to age 85. I have yet to find a benefit to these cruise line policies. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NightFlight said:

I am on Ocean Odyssey Lisbon to London trip date (inclusive of hotel stays and extension) Jun 5 2023 to Jun 23 2023.  I just got off the phone with Vantage customer service.  I am in the Owners Suite which I booked back in 2019. I am supposed to get 1) Priority reservations for EZ bikes 100 days in advance.  2)  Priority reservations for Spa 100 days in advance  3) Round trip transportation to airport from home.   Per customer service:  They have no way of booking spa or bikes ahead of time.  Wait until I get on the ship and book.  Re:  airport transportation - wait until a week before departure to get information.  I explained that since COVID, there are very few car services and they book fast.  I was told to just wait and see.  I have no faith in Vantage so I have transportation booked. 

After reading such dismal reviews of recent trips on both ocean and river, I decided to ask Vantage about it.  Especially included tours that became paid tours and that most river trips in Portugal and German were canceled.  I was told that they are not allowed to comment on the included to paid tour situation but did acknowledge the many Portugal river tours were canceled due to a damaged ship.  She wasn't sure what was happening in Germany.  Finally I asked about the no satellite TV in Odyssey, again she knew nothing.

I am still waiting for Flights to call re: upgrade from London to Dublin.  I has been a week of of emails & voicemails.   I've been rewarded with silence.  It is awful to say but I can't wait to get this trip in the books.  Maybe it will be fantastic, but I am not optimistic.

Hi, coming off of the Odyssey last week, I can’t speak for the EZ bikes but for reservations in the spa, it shouldn’t be a problem. I think that there was only 1 woman working there but it wasn’t overly crowded on our trip. I do know that 2 ladies who got their hair done had to go to the spa with freshly washed hair because the hair basins didn’t work. As I previously mentioned, the pool and hot tubs on deck 8 were empty but maybe they will be filled by the time that you sail.

Just in case anyone on this thread is unaware - a Facebook page has been started entitled “ Vantage Deluxe World Travel Complaints Page - Refunds Trip Cancellations etc”. Sorry, don’t know how to post a link, but you can do a search for it.  It provides a pretty clear picture of just how bad things are at Vantage. 

• Like 1

I have had my wife go to her Facebook page and read several of the postings which are a bit more detailed than on this thread.   i just won't do Facebook for many reasons.   We'll see if this just disappears again or I have screwed up my settings. 

I just returned from Greece and Dalmatia on the Ocean Odyssey which replaced the sail through the Greek Islands trip that I booked (and paid up front for) in 2019. I truly believe that Vantage will be in bankruptcy or out of business by the end of the year. They have cancelled so many trips post Covid and continue to do so yet I continually receive bright and shiny catalogs, brochures and emails. Our trip was a nail biter right up to the last moment. Our air was unpaid, we had no cabin assignments and Vantage was cancelling trips all around us. Right now I am just feeling lucky that I will no longer be waiting 90 minutes on hold, I will not be lied to up down and sideways by each and every Vantage employee and I can put this horrible experience behind me. DO NOT BOOK VANTAGE DELUXE WORLD TRAVEL. 

• Like 1