Harmony of the Seas Show Schedule Pic/Attachment

Breezy1234

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon a post in a thread that had an attachment of the venues and days of the sailing on the Harmony of the Seas 7 day Western Caribbean & Perfect Day cruise.  It was basically a colorful chart of day, venue, and shows.  So you could see, for instance, what shows/open skate/etc were in Studio B each day and at what time.  I downloaded it to my laptop and someone in my family deleted it. Ugh! Now I can't find it anywhere.  Anyone know what I'm talking about and would be able to share again?

Keeping my fingers crossed as I was using it to help plan what shows and dinner times I want to reserve when we get onboard.

Breezy1234, I was just searching through this board hoping to see something about showtimes on the Harmony. Lo and behold, I saw your post. I just booked today. My DH and I usually go for a regular late seating. However, on Oasis class ships this could be tricky with staggered and varying showtimes. I planned to go online tonight and try to choose our shows/show times. An RCI agent told me that they no longer release the showtimes ahead of the sailing. I mentioned that maybe I could find out some likely times from someone on cruise critic who was on the same ship now or just sailed on it.  He thought that might be a good idea even though it wouldn’t mean for sure the shows will be the same time on our cruise. Perhaps it is because too many shows got canceled last minute or weren’t being performed at all in earlier Covid days. Not knowing sure messes up dining plans, however.

If anyone out there has insight on how to find showtimes currently please post!

Just looked at a rollcall for a cruise beginning in a couple of days. Someone posted that you don’t get access to the show schedule until you are in the terminal. At that point you can access the schedule with the app. Kind of crazy to be scrambling to make show and dinner reservations when you are trying to board the ship!

I recall the document you are likely thinking of.  I have attached one from an Allure cruise in 2021.  I believe we found it when we got to our room.  IMHO, this chart is essential if you want to maximize all the shows you can see in a week.  The app makes it virtually impossible to see the "best" option/time slots and the app doesn't show conflicts (at least it didn't back in 2021).

I cannot find a pic of it from our Harmony sailing November 28 2021 (so maybe it wasn't in our room at embark?), but I found the actual doc in my file, so I snapped fresh pics of it, front & back, complete with my markings.  I find a highlighter important to mark out the sold out shows or shows that conflict.

2021-10-31 17.39.08.jpg

2022-09-23 02.27.34.jpg

2022-09-23 02.28.22.jpg

• Thanks 1

WackyWayne,

That is EXACTLY what I had seen, only for the Harmony of the Seas and I know it was from a pretty recent sailing.  Certainly, I would not expect that the schedule once onboard would be the same, but it is a very nice "tentative" planning document.

Thanks, WackyWayne. Those were helpful but I’d love to see a schedule that is much more recent. To top it off, in our case we are just doing a five night cruise this time. It’s been many years since we have done a short cruise and I don’t know how that is going to affect what shows are shown when. Or even if they will all happen. We were on the Symphony the first week of March this year. Hairspray had been paused for s while. Unfortunately I can’t recall if we were able to find out the times of the other shows before embarking but I thought we were (?). know for sure that on the other 5 Oasis class ships we did, we always got the information well ahead of time. That was the thing I did not like about that class of ship… Having to play around with making schedules to be sure you got in the shows amd had dinner when you wanted to. Most of the time we do regular late seating but once on the Oasis several friends went along. One of the wives made reservations for all of us at various  times for dinner ahead of time so as not to conflict with any of the shows we wanted to see. We never had to wait for the programs pictured above to know showtimes and set up a schedule around them before sailing. 

Oh thank you so much, SplashOfWater!  I hope they have that 10 PM Grease show on our cruise. Works best with regular seating if you’re doing late dining. We’be tried Anytime dining a few times and there are often waits & lines if you haven’t made a reservation, or even if you have sometimes! The other thing is, Royal isn’t big on grouping strangers together. At least when we do the same seating we are usually seated with people so we have others to talk to. Princess is a very good about finding those who would like to dine with others seats in their main restaurants but RCI avoids it. Princess asks everyone being seated on any time dining if they would like to dine with others or not. Therefore people who prefer not to have strangers at their table don’t get stuck with any.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to plan show dates and times, to arrange dinner schedule.  There are many 7 day cruise compass schedules posted but can not find any history on the 8 day sailing to be used planning.  example which day/nights will Grease be shown?  any info is appreciated.  Sail date is Jan 21, 2023 on Harmony OTS.

8 hours ago, bluecruise456 said:

There are many 7 day cruise compass schedules posted but can not find any history on the 8 day sailing to be used planning.  example which day/nights will Grease be shown?

Her first 8 day sailing seems to be in about 5 weeks after her move to PE - if you wait till then and set the app to that sailing, you may discern the pattern of the shows.

Just checked Harmony OTS itineraries. The only 8 day Eastern Caribbean is the one I am booked on sailing Jan. 21, 2023.  All the other 8 day cruises are Southern Caribbean.   Southern itinerary starts out with 3 sea days (includes depart day) versus eastern with 2 sea days.   oh well some data is better than none.  any other idea like calling RCCL customer service for the advance itinerary?

1 minute ago, bluecruise456 said:

any other idea like calling RCCL customer service for the advance itinerary?

Don't waste your time with that. web_reservations@rccl.com may have a listing of the shows, but may be not the dates/times. You can look at another O class which may have done a similar itinerary and see the dates/times for shows there.