Wishing everyone here in Florida a SAFE WEEK!

Lois R

I know many, many, MANY folks sail from all over Florida........and we do have those of us who live here too. Just wanting to say I hope EVERYONE stays safe as this week approaches  They are not sure where Ian is going to hit yet but he does look like the state is going to be hit. I am in Northeast Florida and we won't know what will happen for a few days but if you are down in the Gulf area and/or South, just want to wish you all the best as well! 

• Like 7

• Lois R changed the title to Wishing everyone here in Florida a SAFE WEEK!
18 hours ago, Lois R said:

I know many, many, MANY folks sail from all over Florida........and we do have those of us who live here too. Just wanting to say I hope EVERYONE stays safe as this week approaches  They are not sure where Ian is going to hit yet but he does look like the state is going to be hit. I am in Northeast Florida and we won't know what will happen for a few days but if you are down in the Gulf area and/or South, just want to wish you all the best as well! 

Ditto.  Following and praying.  🙏

P.S.  Lois, chances are good - too good - you're going to have a hurricane travel right over your head.  Get ready!  We need you to survive so you can keep us solo cruisers in line!!🙂

3 hours ago, Honolulu Blue said:

Ditto.  Following and praying.  🙏

P.S.  Lois, chances are good - too good - you're going to have a hurricane travel right over your head.  Get ready!  We need you to survive so you can keep us solo cruisers in line!!🙂

No, no....hoping he will move west before he gets this far north.....will know more tomorrow and Wednesday. As for keeping anyone in line? LOL.......not me....we solos just have to pick up our big girl pants and move on (Oh big boy pants to keep it all even LOL)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Pyrate13 said:

We're only about a half hour or so drive east of Tampa so I expect we will get spanked by Ian, just don't know how much.🥴 Ready as we'll ever be. This is not our first hurricane rodeo by any means.⛈️

Wishing you all the best.........