Azamara contact information

Jeep61

Does anyone have phone and email contact information if travelers encounter an emergency prior to the cruise, or family members must contact passengers onboard during a cruise.  I am surprised this information if not available for passengers.  Please provide it if you have this contact information.

Furthermore, in light of the fact that passengers who embarked an Azamara ship in Athens (Piraeus) this past weekend were no longer required to provide a negative test result for a proctored test.  That's is very concerning for those of us who will be boarding on October 1 at Piraeus.  The lack of official notifications from Azamara is shameful.

28 minutes ago, Jeep61 said:

Does anyone have phone and email contact information if travelers encounter an emergency prior to the cruise, or family members must contact passengers onboard during a cruise.  I am surprised this information if not available for passengers.  Please provide it if you have this contact information.

Furthermore, in light of the fact that passengers who embarked an Azamara ship in Athens (Piraeus) this past weekend were no longer required to provide a negative test result for a proctored test.  That's is very concerning for those of us who will be boarding on October 1 at Piraeus.  The lack of official notifications from Azamara is shameful.

In the past the contact information was part of your documents.

• Like 1

Posted by Baynanno1 November 22, 2018

Other options for emergency contact :

"If you have an emergency situation where you need to reach any of our guests while they're on board, please send an email to JourneyGuestEmergency@AzamaraClubCruises.com

or

Friends or family can reach you 24 hours a day via Azamara's Satellite Service. Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (866) 459-8990. From outside the United States, they can call (732)335-3297.                                                                  

The cost is USD $7.95 a minute and can be charged to American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or Diners Club®. From outside the U.S., additional long distance charges apply." 

(It is possible charges have increased since I first made note of this to leave with my family each time we cruise.)

Edited by marinaro44
  • Thanks 1

N.B. The above is four years old, prior to the purchase of Azamara by Sycamore and may well be quite, or at least somewhat different now.

Three years ago in October 2019 phone contacts were the same as in the above post, but the email contact details were :

JourneyGuestEmergency@Azamara.com

or QuestGuestEmergency@Azamara.com

or PursuitGuestEmergency@Azamara.com

With a note to limit use of these email addresses to emergencies only.

Perhaps one of those founts of knowledge currently on board @excitedofharpenden or @uktog may be able to provide up to date information?

Hope you are both having a wonderful cruise! 🤩

Trish

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

(1) Contacts in Emergencies:  the best advice I can give you [assuming you live in the US] is to switch your family cell phone plan to T-Mobile Magenta Max – which gives an incredible amount of 'free' international calling, text and data at very high speeds.  That switch [which included nearly free iPhones for everyone on my family plan with the amazing trade-in credits] eliminated all the agida on our recent European trips.  [On the last cruise I never used the ship's wifi since my iPhone hotspot gave me all the bandwidth I needed to do everything on my laptop – and the added cost from T-Mobile was ... zero (or 'priceless' depending on your perspective)]

(2) Azamara doesn't monitor this forum (AFAIK) and there are lots of threads complaining about lack of communications and/or erroneous/contradictory responses from Azamara 800 reps.  So why do we come here?–to get reliable information from Cruise Critic members.  And as far as testing for boarding in Piraeus is concerned, we have several CC members who boarded Azamara Journey in Piraeus over the weekend and have reported that no tests were required.  If that isn't good enough, you aren't going to get anything better here.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, marinaro44 said:

Posted by Baynanno1 November 22, 2018

Other options for emergency contact :

"If you have an emergency situation where you need to reach any of our guests while they're on board, please send an email to JourneyGuestEmergency@AzamaraClubCruises.com

or

Friends or family can reach you 24 hours a day via Azamara's Satellite Service. Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (866) 459-8990. From outside the United States, they can call (732)335-3297.                                                                  

The cost is USD $7.95 a minute and can be charged to American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or Diners Club®. From outside the U.S., additional long distance charges apply." 

(It is possible charges have increased since I first made note of this to leave with my family each time we 

This is where a TA is useful.  If there is an emergency at home, they contact your TA who will then contact you.

But as stated above, all that contact information will come to you in your documentation.  After all, you don't need to be contacted through the ship before you board!