Splendor Internet Cafe Question

RELS

Is the wifi in the internet cafe on the Splendor independent of the wifi that serves the suites?  For example, can I use my tablet/phone with an internet cafe wifi login while my spouse uses our one-per-suite login for their tablet or phone in our suite (or elsewhere on board)?

We are still silver and we each USED to get our own log in and they took it away.  Bummer!! Since we have a bunch of credits for our next cruise, One of us will buy time if we need to be on together.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, colleenmf said:

We are still silver and we each USED to get our own log in and they took it away.  Bummer!! Since we have a bunch of credits for our next cruise, One of us will buy time if we need to be on together.

i am surprised they took it away. We were silver when the new rule came into effect that moved multiple internet logins from silver to gold. We were grandfathered and allowed to keep our multiple logins. We are now gold so it is a mute point for us but we never lost the benefit when we were sliver. That's too bad. 

16 minutes ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Colleen, I'm also surprised you weren't grandfathered.  I certainly remember those days!  

Well, since we were silver in the days when multiple logins were allowed for silver, I guess we'll just have to see if we were grandfathered or not.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Doing a search to see about Internet connections & I came across this thread.  SO I do have a couple of questions.  I'm SIlver, and have been SIlver for several years (from before they changed from Silver to GOld). So wondering if we get grandfathered?    I am 2 nights short of GOld.  Will my perks switch to Gold after the 1st 2 nights?  

1 hour ago, gwesq said:

Doing a search to see about Internet connections & I came across this thread.  SO I do have a couple of questions.  I'm SIlver, and have been SIlver for several years (from before they changed from Silver to GOld). So wondering if we get grandfathered?    I am 2 nights short of GOld.  Will my perks switch to Gold after the 1st 2 nights?  

Perks will scale up as soon as you set foot on board.

• Like 2