Verifly

azgrandmax3

Not required but it’s extremely easy to use and pretty helpful. You just show them your green check mark on your phone and your off to the next station. I’ve found it way easier than having the paper documents in hand since I’m already going to be having my phone on me anyways. (I still keep them in carry on just in case, but have not been asked for them when using VeriFLY) 

5 minutes ago, jeffdal said:

Verify is set that it’s required to have a test result but that’s not required for my cruise. Do I have to get test results? 

Have you checked to make sure you have the most up to date version of the app? Maybe there is an update available in the App Store that resolves this. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jeffdal said:

Verify is set that it’s required to have a test result but that’s not required for my cruise. Do I have to get test results? 

Definitely what dolphin fan says. Check for app updates or reinstall the app. Mine is only asking for vaccine cards before giving the green light. 

We had VeriFLY up until the day before our Sept 22 cruise on the Sunshine. They didn’t ask for it, I didn’t mention it.  With the Passport, Printed Boarding Pass, and Covid documentation card, we were on our way in less than 10 mins.  No need for VeriFLY anymore.

On 10/1/2022 at 11:45 AM, jeffdal said:

When I completed ours, I had to put in our vaccine information and upload pictures of our vaccine cards.  Once they reviewed our cards and confirmed they were legitimate and we were fully vaccinated, they removed the test requirement and said we were ready to sail.

• Like 2

The text when you select Carnival cruise is not correct, still has information about requirements from August 4 but I just did it yesterday for 10/22/22 cruise and it changed to "Ready to sail" after uploading digital covid cert. So it seems like the programming is up to date, but the description of what is needed, isn't. 

As fligster stated above, same sith mine. My Verifly was stuck in need to upload covid test requirement (which we do not need for our cruise) and all of a sudden says ready to sail. ,

It also now states FullY vaccinated  OR upload covid test. 

I have never used Verifly- now that it says ready to sail how do I use it at cruise terminal - do they scan it, look at it? It has no QR code attached being in US. 

Edited by Buffettfan 225

5 hours ago, Buffettfan 225 said:

I have never used Verifly- now that it says ready to sail how do I use it at cruise terminal - do they scan it, look at it? It has no QR code attached being in US. 

You show it to them when you’re checking in. About a month ago in Long Beach, the port agent asked me if we had done VeriFLY and then I pulled it up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1