Halloween Cruises

BLAMBKY

I am looking forward to being on Harmony of the Seas for Halloween this year. For those who have cruised on Halloween in the past, when do most people (mainly adults) dress up? Do people go to dinner in costumes or change after dinner? 

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Mariner pre-pandemic and on Halloween they had a parade on the promenade.  It was amazing to see some of the extravagant costumes all the passengers had.  I kept wondering how they packed them...especially if they were flying.  It was so much fun to watch.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mum2Mercury said:

We'll be cruising over Halloween ... costumes aren't my thing, but I might pick up a tee-shirt.  I think I'll go see what Amazon has.  

I can not tell you the last time we both dressed up for Halloween but we are for this cruise! Looking forward to a fun, silly night with my favorite!

On 10/3/2022 at 5:04 PM, BLAMBKY said:

I am looking forward to being on Harmony of the Seas for Halloween this year. For those who have cruised on Halloween in the past, when do most people (mainly adults) dress up? Do people go to dinner in costumes or change after dinner? 

Many will dress up.  Many won’t.   I’d say most after dinner.   But some will before  I’m sure.   Been on Harmony for Halloween once.   They did a haunted house in on air club on the promenade.  They did a huge costume contest.  Lots of fun.  

17 minutes ago, Mum2Mercury said:

Another Halloween question:  We'd like to bring candy for a "take one" for our stateroom door.  Any ideas on how to do this?  I doubt we'll have a whole lot of kids on a late October cruise. 

I wouldn’t bother to be honest.  Not gonna be a lot of kids most likely.   Way too many sweets elsewhere anyhow.  Nice thought though.   If you do it, have fun.  

• 2 weeks later...