Drink prices increased?

dc15

Just got off of the Harmony this last Sunday October 9th. Mixed drinks are now $14.00. Upon speaking to the Solarium bartenders, I asked this same question. They said that all of the drinks they can make with the liquors in the Solarium bar, they are all within the $14.00 limit also.

On 10/9/2022 at 11:19 PM, jam19872016 said:

While that is technically true, I have literally never once been charged the difference except one time when I was still gold and could order at any bar. I went to Alchemy where the drinks were more expensive than a standard cocktail. Other than that, never.

Have you had a different experience?

Yes. Personal experience in May on Vista. It is all done via their computer screen so it was automatically tacked onto my card as soon as the bartender submitted the order (as well as on the receipt). The "free drink" limit was $10 but cocktails (at any bar) start at $10.50 (and $12 at the Alchemy Bar). Glad to see that RCL is not doing the same and has raised the RCL free drink limit to match.  

On 10/10/2022 at 4:46 PM, not-enough-cruising said:

Yes and Yes

I assume they are less strict about sharing bottles than they are individual drinks.  I have witnessed people being told they could not use the DBP to purchase drinks for others. 

Edited by DaKahuna

7 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

I assume they are less strict about sharing bottles than they are individual drinks.  I have witnessed people being told they could not use the DBP to purchase drinks for others. 

Full bottles don’t count as they are actually purchased; not given as part of the package. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

They can actually take away your DBP with no refund for doing this.

8 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

PLUS charge your account for the drinks you have consumed to that point. 

Wow -- I had no idea.  Thank goodness they do not take the same attitude with our C&A Drink Vouchers.