Mardi Gras!!!

justcrzn

2 hours ago, justcrzn said:

Just wondering where everyone goes to eat Lunch after boarding the ship? A lot of the other ships have places that aren't as crowded as the buffets! Just Wondering, thanks for the info

We went straight to Shaq's Big Chicken, addictively good. The buffet is very small on this ship, so I would skip that.  Some other good choices: Street Eats, Blue Iguana, Pizza del Capitano. If it's open, the salad bar up in The Sanctuary. Not sure if that's open on turnaround day.

Street Eats is my least favorite of those I mentioned, but they're all better than try to deal with the  buffet. 

Edited by WheresWalter
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, csj092809 said:

Shaq's and the Schwarma place at the buffet.  Also, Cucina lunch is good and normally not crowded.  Have fun!

Is Cucina open at embarkation? Like the old Pasta Bar?   Thought first opening was for dinner.  

Last November I headed to Shaq's Big Chicken but the line was very long (and this was before 12:30) so I discovered Street Eats while DW headed to Guys.  

4 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

Is Cucina open at embarkation? Like the old Pasta Bar?   Thought first opening was for dinner.  

Last November I headed to Shaq's Big Chicken but the line was very long (and this was before 12:30) so I discovered Street Eats while DW headed to Guys.  

Maybe not...it's good for lunch on other days, though 🙂

11 hours ago, csj092809 said:

Shaq's and the Schwarma place at the buffet.  Also, Cucina lunch is good and normally not crowded.  Have fun!

Totally agreed with Shaq's, and the shawarma station in the Lido (but that might be crowded on embark day).   

There are MANY options (ex. SeaDogs, also in the buffet area) but sadly, as was observed, the Cucina and Chibang! are not open on embark day.  

• Thanks 2