Chair Hog, Naaaaaa

Ret MP

In the past few months I've noticed that there are a few threads about Chair Hogs.  While I think it is an issue, I have, what I believe is even a more frustration and a safety hazard.  

Moving chairs where they encroach upon or even crossing the walkways/running track.  Are these people totally unaware of their surrounding, are they just not caring, do they not give a ... about others, are they completely self absorbed, and/or are they that stupid?  

The crew put them there for a reason.  Just leave them where they were placed and just sit/lay on them.  Don't become a pain in everybody else's ......

• Like 1

I frequently move my chair but never to the point that I am blocking a walkway.  I am usually moving it to get away from people and put my chair in a more private area.

Yes, some people are unaware of their surroundings, some have no idea there is an exercise track, some people just don't care and some are clueless.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Ret MP said:

In the past few months I've noticed that there are a few threads about Chair Hogs.  While I think it is an issue, I have, what I believe is even a more frustration and a safety hazard.  

Moving chairs where they encroach upon or even crossing the walkways/running track.  Are these people totally unaware of their surrounding, are they just not caring, do they not give a ... about others, are they completely self absorbed, and/or are they that stupid?  

The crew put them there for a reason.  Just leave them where they were placed and just sit/lay on them.  Don't become a pain in everybody else's ......

well on Oasis in upper level, the chairs (not lungers) were tied down to the railing.

I do agree with you that movement of chairs that block others is bad idea

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

well on Oasis in upper level, the chairs (not lungers) were tied down to the railing.

41 minutes ago, cruisegal40 said:

They were all tied together. 

That's actually good news.  I only remember them being free to wonder.  

That may not be good news to you and how you handle moving chairs, if they weren't tied down, to a responsibly selected location.  But, it's good new for those of us who take safety and unencumbered freedom of movement seriously.  Self defense against the less than adult/responsible folks that can only think of themselves. Obviously, I'm not talking about you guys or anybody else that does things responsibly.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ret MP said:

Lets go with Stupid for $1000....

• Haha 1