Meet and Greets

debnjoe1438

1 hour ago, debnjoe1438 said:

Has NCL brought back the Cruise Critic Meet and Greets? Seeing how they have relaxed all the COVID protols (vaccination, testing, mask) I'm hoping the Meet and Greets are back.

Thanks

There is one scheduled for our Boston to Bermuda/ Bar Harbor cruise embarking 10/28.

• Like 1

NCL doesn't initiate the Meet & Greets but will help with organization if someone on the cruise makes a request. They will provide the space and refreshments.  Whether Sr. staff attend seems to be up to the staff, it's been different every cruise.  Nearly all the Sr. staff came to one, but no staff came to another.

17 hours ago, debnjoe1438 said:

Has NCL brought back the Cruise Critic Meet and Greets? Seeing how they have relaxed all the COVID protols (vaccination, testing, mask) I'm hoping the Meet and Greets are back.

Thanks

Yes...just needs someone to organize it...click on the Meet and Mingle title at the top of the page and it gives you all the instructions on how to do it. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, julig22 said:

NCL doesn't initiate the Meet & Greets but will help with organization if someone on the cruise makes a request. They will provide the space and refreshments.  Whether Sr. staff attend seems to be up to the staff, it's been different every cruise.  Nearly all the Sr. staff came to one, but no staff came to another.

Thanks, this information I know. NCL stopped doing it due to the Pandemic and I was wondering if they started it back up again.

7 hours ago, weltek said:

Yes, I recently had one confirmed for our December cruise. Reports have varied about officer attendance, so they might feel a little different than in the past. 

Thank you, when the time gets closer I'll contact NCL. It's been a few years, could you by chance give me the email. The first part I don't remember. ???shipname@ncl.com

Recently I organized our Roll Call's M & M onboard the Pearl for the September 30, sailing.

I contacted NCL by email 6 weeks before the sailing date and asked to have a meeting on our first Sea Day (was supposed to be ONLY Sea Day but Hurricane Fiona changed that for us).  We had approximately 50 Roll Callers RSVP and almost 60 showed up.

specialevents(Ship name inserted here)@ncl.com

On 10/21/2022 at 12:23 AM, racingraysswimmom said:

Recently I organized our Roll Call's M & M onboard the Pearl for the September 30, sailing.

I contacted NCL by email 6 weeks before the sailing date and asked to have a meeting on our first Sea Day (was supposed to be ONLY Sea Day but Hurricane Fiona changed that for us).  We had approximately 50 Roll Callers RSVP and almost 60 showed up.

specialevents(Ship name inserted here)@ncl.com

Thank you