Do you wear noise-canceling headphones on the plane?

Silent Penguin

I have owned and used Bose QC and Sony noise cancelling over the ear headphones when traveling for years.  I currently have a pair of Beats Audio noise cancelling earbuds that I now use when traveling, including on cruise ships.  Often my wife and I will want to look/listen to different things on our iPads and I'll put on my earbuds so my audio does not disturb her and hers does not disturb me. 

DW has a Bose set and I have the Sony.  Hers have better sound quality while mine have better noise cancelling.  I always have mine on when I fly, Huge bonus when there is a crying kid or a boorish chatterbox nearby!  I also use mine doing yard work and riding the lawn tractor.  

Not sure if the over the ear type or the in the ear type work "best" but I can't stand having the in the ear type on too long.

1 hour ago, capsplace said:

What does this have to do with Celebrity.

Noise canceling earbuds are great to have on Celebrity. There are many noisy areas.For example  I like to read on a cruise and I can sit on the pool deck with them on and read without whatever pool activity going on interefering. I use my AirPods all the time onboard. 

10 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Noise canceling earbuds are great to have on Celebrity. There are many noisy areas.For example  I like to read on a cruise and I can sit on the pool deck with them on and read without whatever pool activity going on interefering. I use my AirPods all the time onboard. 

Thanks.  It wasn’t clear to me the significance but now I understand.