Booster jabs

Ms Jo UK

1 hour ago, Ms Jo UK said:

We sail in 9 days.  I have just been told I will have my 3rd booster tomorrow.  Is that Ok for boarding in Celebrity's rules or do I need to postpone the booster until I return to the UK?

What’s your concern?  It won’t affect any test you might have to take. And I’m not aware of any itinerary that requires a third booster so they shouldn’t be looking at how close it is to your cruise. 

2 hours ago, Ms Jo UK said:

We sail in 9 days.  I have just been told I will have my 3rd booster tomorrow.  Is that Ok for boarding in Celebrity's rules or do I need to postpone the booster until I return to the UK?

I don't see how it is a problem.  If it was within a few days of travel I would hold off just in case there was some minor reaction.

4 hours ago, Ms Jo UK said:

If it is this bit that is worrying you...

"To be considered fully vaccinated, a guest must receive the last dose in their vaccine series no less than 14 full days before their sail date."

... don't be concerned, that is only in reference to the initial 2 vaccinations required to be considered "fully vaccinated".

• Like 1

No problem.    Recently Celebrity has dropped requirements for vaccination but on some US cruises over 9 days unvaxed passengers must be tested 2 days prior to cruise.

Boosters have never been required.   Fully Vaxed has been defined as have the initial regiment of 2 shots for Pfizer and Moderna or 1 shot of J&J

8 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Boosters have never been required.   Fully Vaxed has been defined as have the initial regiment of 2 shots for Pfizer and Moderna or 1 shot of J&J

Although Celebrity hasn't had a requirement for boosters across the board, boosters have mattered and even been required for certain itineraries.  It appears they still do matter in Europe if you want to avoid having to test on a 9 night or less sailing.