On enchanted princess do they still have the $10 item sale

uncleboo

Bijoux Terner has stores across the country and merchandise is priced at $10 same as on the ship. There used to be a shop at FLL airport. Always on Amazon. Cruise ships has a captive group of passengers eager to purchase items at "super sale prices" Buyer Beware!  I'm very skeptical of the prices on cruise ships - from cosmetics that are less at Macy's or Sephora, to Effy, etc. 

Darcy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't see it on the Enchanted last week and definitely made my rounds to all the shop daily.  They were running 15% off in every shop.  I did notice that some items got markdown 1/2 way through and bought a large carry-on tote that was originally $134 at the start of the cruise and then markdown 1/2 way through to $79.99 plus an additional 15% off.  

7 hours ago, WatchHill said:

Bijoux Terner has stores across the country and merchandise is priced at $10 same as on the ship. There used to be a shop at FLL airport. Always on Amazon. Cruise ships has a captive group of passengers eager to purchase items at "super sale prices" Buyer Beware!  I'm very skeptical of the prices on cruise ships - from cosmetics that are less at Macy's or Sephora, to Effy, etc. 

Darcy

They have  a warehouse in miramar, if you really want to stock up.