Hooked - Pre Cruise Pricing

That’s a great price for dinner if $30. Dinner is usually the expensive one  of the two (those prices you posted looked reversed) so if pricing error book it quick! It’s delicious, especially with the UDP. It’s $21 US For lunch and $54 for dinner for my next cruise.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, KeroTravel said:

Reservations recently became available to book for Hooked for our upcoming cruise and lunch is showing at $65 and dinner at $30 (these are in CAD), is that correct?  

You should get Chops +1.  Usually listed at $84.99 (US$) in the cruise planner.  You can get Chops + Hooked.   I combine Chops + Giovanni's or Jamie's.

1 hour ago, KeroTravel said:

Reservations recently became available to book for Hooked for our upcoming cruise and lunch is showing at $65 and dinner at $30 (these are in CAD), is that correct?  

Agree if it says $30 for dinner book fast and take advantage as it looks to be a error.

1 hour ago, KeroTravel said:

My cruise on symphony also has something similar, think it's £24 for dinner and £40 for lunch !

I wondered if its a mistake or just a very small basic menu?

1 hour ago, nelblu said:

You should get Chops +1.  Usually listed at $84.99 (US$) in the cruise planner.  You can get Chops + Hooked.   I combine Chops + Giovanni's or Jamie's.

There is no such option in my planner for Chops +1

We're sailing on Symphony in April 2023 - Med Cruise.

12 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Agree if it says $30 for dinner book fast and take advantage as it looks to be a error.

Done! 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

And what a delicious error it is.

Now, how to explain to the missus where our UDP went, and why are we eating seafood the whole cruise. 😅

2 hours ago, KeroTravel said:

There is no such option in my planner for Chops +1

We're sailing on Symphony in April 2023 - Med Cruise.

Done! 

The 84.99 option is just for Chops. Looks like RCCL IT really did it this time. Cheap Hooked, Pricey Chops, and Wonderland at 2/3 of cost of 2021 🙂

6 minutes ago, Rysyonok said:

The 84.99 option is just for Chops. Looks like RCCL IT really did it this time. Cheap Hooked, Pricey Chops, and Wonderland at 2/3 of cost of 2021 🙂

Wonder when it's going to be caught and corrected.

13 hours ago, Rysyonok said:

Chops on symphony on Med cruise next year is selling for over £90 and that's with a so called 15% discount !

Edited by sgmn

On 10/29/2022 at 8:34 AM, sgmn said:

Chops on symphony on Med cruise next year is selling for over £90 and that's with a so called 15% discount !

I can only wonder whether lack of technical stops is driving up supply chain costs for RCCL. Here, in US, we're accustomed to occasional ports of call that have little value to us, passengers, but they mean everything to the cruise line: ships are filled up with cheap groceries. Hello, Port Canaveral 🙂

That may not be an option in Europe, as a non-Schengen technical stop will instantly make things complicated for all passengers. Thus, higher costs.

Maybe we have all been reduced to waiting for RCCL IT to make it's signature fail in time before we sail 😉

On 10/28/2022 at 9:49 PM, sgmn said:

My cruise on symphony also has something similar, think it's £24 for dinner and £40 for lunch !

I wondered if its a mistake or just a very small basic menu?

Thinking about it  I'm sure they've mixed up the lunch price for dinner and VV

The prices are identical to the lunch and dinner price for Wonderland, only the other way around, ie lunch price for dinner and dinner for lunch 

I saw the same for my Med sailing on Symphony for June 2023. It looks like they mixed up lunch and dinner prices. I’ve already booked dinner for 2 different nights at $20.99 USD each (the lunch price is shown as $45.99 USD). It hasn’t been fixed yet in cruise planner.

This New Englander is going to be enjoying some inexpensive lobster!!