Can I get cans of Coke Zero on Oasis of the Seas?

I understand that cans of soda can not be obtained as part of a soda package.  However, can I use my daily free Diamond drinks for canned soda?  If so, do you know if Coke Zero is available in cans on the Oasis, and whether I can get it in the MDR or any of the bars.  TIA

You can ask for a can of soda at any bar and if they have it you can get it. No rule says you cant. The machine is just another quick soda option. Ask for a can. I have. 

PS coke, coke zero and diet coke assuming they have them and didnt run out. Oh no. All 3. 

Edited by firefly333

29 minutes ago, Grandma Petania said:

If so, do you know if Coke Zero is available in cans on the Oasis, and whether I can get it in the MDR or any of the bars.  TIA

On Oasis 10/9 & 10/16. Only venue I had trouble getting a can of Coke Zero was the Windjammer at lunch. Everywhere else I asked had it in stock.

I have seen a number of posts about cans of soda not being included in soda packages.  I recently saw one from a man who was charged for a can - including 18% gratuity - without being advised about it.  He said it just showed up on his bill.  I can't find that one at the moment, but here are two others.

"Drink packages do not include canned soda.  You may find an occasional bartender who may give a can, but all packages specify fountain soda or freestyle machine soda."

"The deluxe beverage package does include canned soda.  But yes the soda package and the refreshment package does not officially include Canned Soda."

I am not an alcohol or coffee drinker.  I know I could use my free Diamond drinks for non-alcoholic "virgin" drinks, but I need to avoid the sugar due to diabetes.  I think it is only reasonable to allow me to use my Diamond drinks for cans of soda.  I guess my biggest question is whether cans of Coke Zero will be available.

(Ironically, I actually prefer Pepsi, but have been told that Coke Zero comes the closest in taste to the sweetness and smoothness of Pepsi.  I haven't actually even tasted it yet.  Over planning much???)🤭

5 hours ago, Grandma Petania said:

I have seen a number of posts about cans of soda not being included in soda packages.  I recently saw one from a man who was charged for a can - including 18% gratuity - without being advised about it.  He said it just showed up on his bill.  I can't find that one at the moment, but here are two others.

"Drink packages do not include canned soda.  You may find an occasional bartender who may give a can, but all packages specify fountain soda or freestyle machine soda."

"The deluxe beverage package does include canned soda.  But yes the soda package and the refreshment package does not officially include Canned Soda."

I am not an alcohol or coffee drinker.  I know I could use my free Diamond drinks for non-alcoholic "virgin" drinks, but I need to avoid the sugar due to diabetes.  I think it is only reasonable to allow me to use my Diamond drinks for cans of soda.  I guess my biggest question is whether cans of Coke Zero will be available.

(Ironically, I actually prefer Pepsi, but have been told that Coke Zero comes the closest in taste to the sweetness and smoothness of Pepsi.  I haven't actually even tasted it yet.  Over planning much???)🤭

Yes, you can get a can of soda as one of your diamond drinks.  Oasis did have Coke Zero in cans when we were on recently.  Soda in cans is not typically included in the soda and refreshment packages but we have been given cans in some venues recently with the refreshment package.  

12 hours ago, Grandma Petania said:

I understand that cans of soda can not be obtained as part of a soda package.  However, can I use my daily free Diamond drinks for canned soda?  If so, do you know if Coke Zero is available in cans on the Oasis, and whether I can get it in the MDR or any of the bars.  TIA

You can use your diamond drinks for anything up to $14, including cans of Coke Zero. 

13 hours ago, Grandma Petania said:

I understand that cans of soda can not be obtained as part of a soda package.  However, can I use my daily free Diamond drinks for canned soda?  

2 posters who recently sailed Oasis have responded cans of Coke Zero are available which is what you asked. You did not ask if the cans of Coke Zero were seen. I didn't always 'see' cans of Coke Zero but I always got a can of Coke Zero when asked except in the WJ at lunch. You can use your diamond drink vouchers for other cans of soda as well. Because cans are not seen does not mean they are not available.

Diamond drink vouchers were also good for Vitality Cafe shakes and Johnny Rockets shakes. 

Edited by meadowlander