Black Friday

SWFJOE

15 minutes ago, SWFJOE said:

Anyone know if Celebrity will be offering any bargains for Black Friday? Have a cruise scheduled for April and haven’t made final deposit yet. Thanks for the help.

There's always something but who knows how great a sale it will be. Maybe reduced deposit or extra obc? 

They almost always have somethng.  Sometimes reduced deposit, sometimes the shell games of raising the fare and then having a 50-75% second passenger, and sometimes additional OBC

Recommend do a spreadsheet and record the current prices and promo and then recalculate with the Holiday Fare. 

Generally the best promotion are during the Wave Period in the spring. 

A possible strategy is to book now using a refundable fare (if cruise is outside of final payment period when you sail) and then have them reprice it with a Non-Refundable fare if the sale price is worth it or just reprice as a non-refundable after the sale.

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

A possible strategy is to book now using a refundable fare (if cruise is outside of final payment period when you sail) and then have them reprice it with a Non-Refundable fare if the sale price is worth it or just reprice as a non-refundable after the sale.

If I book a 2024 Fjords cruise as mentioned above, would I be able to rebook it when I am onboard in April 2023?  I don't want to wait till April, as I am afraid it may sell out where I like. I want the extra OBC.