World Voyage 2025 launched

uktog

Now that looks interesting, thanks for the alert.  DH did get the email as well, but he often does not tell me about things, so I have registered for emails myself.  We will be keeping an eye on that as we may well consider doing a month or two of that itinerary.  Hopefully covid will be taking on a far lower profile by then. 

When can we expect to get the prices?

Edited by tring
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tring said:

Now that looks interesting, thanks for the alert.  DH did get the email as well, but he often does not tell me about things, so I have registered for emails myself.  We will be keeping an eye on that as we may well consider doing a month or two of that itinerary.  Hopefully covid will be taking on a far lower profile by then. 

When can we expect to get the prices?

My email had the pricing. At least for the whole voyage.

12 minutes ago, Mackdogmolly said:

My email had the pricing. At least for the whole voyage.

Thanks, for the reply.  Perhaps you have priory we are very lowly loyalty members.  We would not want the full cruise though anyway.

13 hours ago, tring said:

Thanks, for the reply.  Perhaps you have priory we are very lowly loyalty members.  We would not want the full cruise though anyway.

No, I am only 2nd tier in loyalty - explorer? Will move up to Discover after my next cruise  but would never be able to afford a world cruise anyway! And quite honestly, not sure if I would want to be onboard a ship for 155 consecutive days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

These are the $ prices being advertised so you can work out your £ conversions from that.  

CLUB WORLD OWNER'S SUITE:$156,999

CLUB OCEAN SUITE:$138,999

CLUB SPA SUITE:$124,999

CLUB CONTINENT SUITE:$90,999

CLUB VERANDA PLUS:$60,999

CLUB VERANDA:$56,999

CLUB OCEANVIEW:$45,999

CLUB INTERIOR:$39,999

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, uktog said:

These are the $ prices being advertised so you can work out your £ conversions from that.  

And I can’t imagine being in anything less than a veranda for that length of time!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Mackdogmolly said:

No, I am only 2nd tier in loyalty - explorer? Will move up to Discover after my next cruise  but would never be able to afford a world cruise anyway! And quite honestly, not sure if I would want to be onboard a ship for 155 consecutive days.

I couldn’t be away from family that long, I’d feel selfish or guilty not sure which.  

Also intrigued how folks manage if they are home owners. We’d need to get new home insurance and set up so many costly checks that all was still well.  Never mind the medical insurance. So it’s not just the cruise cost, it’s all these add ons but I hope those who can somehow manage it, enjoy the adventure. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, uktog said:

I couldn’t be away from family that long, I’d feel selfish or guilty not sure which.  

Also intrigued how folks manage if they are home owners. We’d need to get new home insurance and set up so many costly checks that all was still well.  Never mind the medical insurance. So it’s not just the cruise cost, it’s all these add ons but I hope those who can somehow manage it, enjoy the adventure. 

I feel exactly the same. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2022 at 10:06 AM, uktog said:

Per person?

50 minutes ago, crzrr said:

Thanks to the awesome work of Matthew and Smiljka on the Quest, we booked the first two legs while onboard yesterday. . Love the itineraries!

We have also booked the first two legs 😀

Edited by Rabo
  • Like 1

We wanted to book that but the UK pricing is crazy. Way more expensive than Oceania who are giving more benefits. Not planning to book O rather going for wait and see. 
All the pricing is ouch. I notice a cruise we are doing in 2024 is 1 day less and costs 60% more in 2025 

13 minutes ago, crzrr said:

V2 - it was all that was allocated for the individual segments.

Wonder if they’re holding back higher categories for the “ special people” doing the full voyage

• Like 2