E-docs question

mugwood

For our Constellation cruise that leaves this Sunday, we received an e-mail 30 days before sailing with the eDocs attached.  At about that same time, they also became available to download if you log into the website and look at your list of reservations.  

7 minutes ago, mugwood said:

Hello,

I am 17 days away from boarding Reflection.

I don’t have / can’t find my e-docs or luggage tags.

Should I be concerned, Celebrity website mentions 3-4 weeks out for availability.

Typically 30 days prior to your sail date. So you should see them in your CP. Call Celebrity and let them know. 

Edited by davekathy

Our Celebrity cruise departed August 29 and we received the "Guest Ticket Booklet"/e-docs late p.m. on August 11 via email, so your time frame is similar. I know others here on CC have other experiences – and, like you, I wanted those docs sooner, too – but hopefully yours will turn up shortly.

cjr

Did you look at Booked -  Cruise top - Check-In and Boarding Pass.   When available Luggage Tags will show up here and don't need to download and print the whole document package. 

If not available don't worry as porter will just give you a handwritten tag at luggage drop off area.

6 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Did you use flights by Celebrity?  If so that generally delays the release of e-doc's by a week or so.

You may want to call Celebrity.

Interesting to know.   Learn something new every day.

7 minutes ago, jwlane said:

In the grand scheme of things, you need neither.

Agree.  The luggage tags look pretty but the porters will tag your bags at the pier with a tag that works just fine.  Last cruise simply showed my confirmation from Celebrity, covid card and smiled for a photo.  Under 5 minutes and NO STRESS.

Interestingly there are no line to have bags tagged & checked at the pier; but a line to have a porter put tagged bags in the cart.  Go figure..

We give EDocs one try then move on.

32 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Agree.  The luggage tags look pretty but the porters will tag your bags at the pier with a tag that works just fine.  Last cruise simply showed my confirmation from Celebrity, covid card and smiled for a photo.  Under 5 minutes and NO STRESS.

Interestingly there are no line to have bags tagged & checked at the pier; but a line to have a porter put tagged bags in the cart.  Go figure..

We give EDocs one try then move on.

I've doing this for the past year, it's way more of a VIP experience then worrying about tags

Thanks to all for taking the time to reply.

I emailed celebrity at the same time as posting and they sent them, apparently sent in October- maybe I mislaid the email.

I had done the press pass and was aware of the pier bag tag option, I just wondered if there was an underlying scarier issue at play, but apparently not.

all relaxed now.