Some Celebrity Humor - Drink Package

dresterj

3 minutes ago, GottaKnowWhen said:

Anything worth doing is worth doing to excess. Go for it! 

Your screen name may conflict with your advice...... 

I am on the Equinox for 21 days next month....there will definitely be things done to excess 😄

20 hours ago, Smmessineo said:

Your screen name may conflict with your advice......

Are you sure?  I believe that knowing and doing are two separate things.  Just because you know when to quit does not necessarily mean that you quit at that point  🙂

On 11/9/2022 at 4:01 PM, DaKahuna said:

If you booked yourself direct with Celebrity call them.

If you booked through a TA, call your TA and have them do it. 

Or, wait until you board, go to which bar you think you will frequent the most and do the upgrade there.  The Bar tender will love you for doing that as they get credit for you doing the upgrade. 

Thanks @DaKahuna

I've just got off the phone to Celebrity and got the PAL upgrade for just myself with 10% off (Select tier discount).

I also kindly asked if anything could be done with the Black Friday offer I just missed out on. I got $550 OBC when I booked last week only to discover today Celebrity are giving $800 OBC.

As expected, I was told it required a booking cancellation which I didn't want to do, so I asked if there was any chance of a goodwill gesture to ease my pain. To my amazement the lovely lady (from across the pond) I spoke with said she could add a further $100 OBC pp. Her name was Gem. 

Thank you Celebrity. Gem you made my day🙂🙂🙂 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Esprit said:

Thanks @DaKahuna

I've just got off the phone to Celebrity and got the PAL upgrade for just myself with 10% off (Select tier discount).

I also kindly asked if anything could be done with the Black Friday offer I just missed out on. I got $550 OBC when I booked last week only to discover today Celebrity are giving $800 OBC.

As expected, I was told it required a booking cancellation which I didn't want to do, so I asked if there was any chance of a goodwill gesture to ease my pain. To my amazement the lovely lady (from across the pond) I spoke with said she could add a further $100 OBC pp. Her name was Gem. 

Thank you Celebrity. Gem you made my day🙂🙂🙂 

Nice work, kindness pays off. 

On 11/5/2022 at 1:21 AM, someguyfl said:

Perhaps adding to your humor, I refer to these packages as “premium alcoholic” and “classic alcoholic”. Normally i just get the premium non-alcoholic package unless it’s very deep discounts since I don’t drink much… but my wife is definitely an alcoholic 😉

I love this. My husband is a premium alcoholic. He didn't get particularly excited about the cruise we have next month until I showed him the bar menus. Now he's eagerly counting down the days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Does the premium upgrade ever show up in the planner?  I “plan” to go to ALL the bars.  Or whichever has Macallan scotch.  I do have TA OBC coming so maybe I wait until day 2 when it is in my account?

If you purchase the premium upgrade, you should have an order for it in the history area of the planner. 

it should also appear as PALL on your xpress pass. 

2 hours ago, someguyfl said:

If you purchase the premium upgrade, you should have an order for it in the history area of the planner. 

it should also appear as PALL on your xpress pass. 

I see no upgrade in the planner.  Only the full non upgrade package.  I have not booked any alcohol upgrades which is why I asked about OBC and upgrade on board.