Celebrity Edge to Alaska

Crazy planning mom

I believe the best use of the IVs are in places where its cold due to people not wanting to bundling up to sit on the balcony.  That and the Starlink fast internet may attract first time GenX-ers from other lines but for us X regulars, I don't think there's a huge improvement over M/S-Class.  On the recent Millie Panama Canal sailing which was only around 40% capacity, we visited the Sky Lounge several times when going through the Canal and it was surprisingly full,  every chair by a window was occupied, others seemingly pulled up chairs and there were people standing behind them.  They wouldn't be happy with the Edge.

7 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Wonder when Celebrity will post itineraries for their Alaska cruises --- any ideas?  Haven't sailed with Celebrity in a few years but the a announcement mentioned above caught my eye.

Next week.

1 hour ago, Italy52 said:

Wonder when Celebrity will post itineraries for their Alaska cruises --- any ideas?  Haven't sailed with Celebrity in a few years but the a announcement mentioned above caught my eye.

Asia came out today.  Alaska and a few others, Nov 15th.  I am eyeing the Millie for 2024