Constellation Nov 11, 2022

Tee & Chilli

Additional items 

OVC is self service except for the desserts.

The burgers can be cooked to order or modified. Example- my mom wanted a melted cheese burger instead of cold sliced cheese.

At dinner various sugars are on the table. Don’t be shy about asking for honey to go with your tea.

Ask for additional shower gel. These small bottles don’t last long. 

All crew has been very accommodating. 

9 minutes ago, Cruzinram said:

How to you get from Crown Bay to Havensight.  Why are so many ships now docking at Crown Bay? We always docked at HS in the past.

Royal Caribbean/Celebrity has a contract to dock at CB. 

I read on another thread some people walk although I would not recommend this due to vehicle traffic. The other option is taxi.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2022 at 1:13 AM, Tee & Chilli said:

More observations 

I have seen zero kids

Less than 10 passengers wearing masks and we’re included in that 10.

Four crew wearing masks. Two at internet help desk and two at Cafe Al Bacio. Two of the four were wearing their mask improperly not covering their nose.

No chocolates were left at evening turn down. I’ll be sure to ask 😀

We were on the TA cruise returning 6Nov. We had chocolates on evening turndown but we were in Aqua class. This may be one of the cutbacks.

On 11/14/2022 at 7:27 AM, Tee & Chilli said:

Quiet

Nice area on deck 3 for reading and watching the waves go by. Very quiet and not heavily used. This area is behind the glass elevators mid ship.3FA4D165-31DA-4A35-92C0-154AF8CBA3E8.thumb.jpeg.347f719b8baa090bf968575c1d0e9603.jpeg

I used this area for reading on the TA. But on seadays, it got filled up early in the day.

4 hours ago, Tee & Chilli said:

Chocolates are each evening after I mentioned it to the steward.

We have had tummies on the pillow since day 1. Steward has been doing it.  We had some hiccups with our steward initially, but he is in the groove now!

Cheers

1 hour ago, cluso said:

On the TA before you, we had square soap bars, no liquid soap.  

We did have a square bar of soap for our stateroom, but the shower gel still came in those one-use shot glasses.  "Make sure you leave me some!" was the bathroom battle cry.

2 hours ago, Tee & Chilli said:

Single use items 🤔8E8CBAFD-EC6D-4AE1-872F-C4B8BF47D178.thumb.jpeg.832821c40858c9fe2b243b30e4654c96.jpeg

I don’t understand why they’re still using these when they eliminated plastic water bottles and straws…how are these any less of an environmental impact?  Are they recyclable somehow?  We went thru so many on our 11 night Eclipse sailing in September and I was hoping they’d have the refillable large dispensers I’ve seen on pics from posters on other Celebrity ships. 

On 11/12/2022 at 1:16 AM, CruiserMickey said:

Enjoy the Martini Bar! The Bali Boys (Dewa and Gede) are great fun.

These guys are great.  We had them on our Italy cruise Oct 13th.  They loved my Grandson Harrison.  If you see them tell them Harrison said hi! (he is 10 months old btw)  They always took time to say hello as we passed by or stopped for a drink and played with him.  Even had him behind the bar for a bit.  (In training  lol)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nycglitter said:

These guys are great.  We had them on our Italy cruise Oct 13th.  They loved my Grandson Harrison.  If you see them tell them Harrison said hi! (he is 10 months old btw)  They always took time to say hello as we passed by or stopped for a drink and played with him.  Even had him behind the bar for a bit.  (In training  lol)

We were on the Oct. 13th sailing, too. Harrison was the star of the cruise! He is so adorable. Here is a photo your husband gave me permission to take. I couldn’t resist!

Back to the OP…I hope you are enjoying your cruise as much as we did ours. Thanks for the updates!

E9B66F1F-5EEC-4A6E-BFA6-A6BA2E60FECC.jpeg

• Like 2