What's the library on Princess Ruby like?

Incognito1

Looking forward to our Mexican cruise later this month.  We planned it as a rest and rejuvenation cruise with a lot of lazing by the pool reading.  Photos online show the library as basically empty of books while others show full shelves.  Wondering how many I need to carry with me or if there will be a selection of interesting ones aboard.  I would appreciate input from cruisers who have recently been on her.

Thanks!

First day on the cruise go straight to the library and you can find books that were

left by passengers the cruise before you. That's when there's the most books are in the library

that day.

It's not like last year when both sides were filled with books. To be so empty only reason

is passengers took them home. Didn't think of cruise passengers to come that wanted to read

a book or two.

• Like 1

Was on the Ruby a few weeks ago, when I checked out the library on the 4th sea day and there were no books, I mean nothing.  It was sad.  It was so empty of books that I felt maybe Princess has other plans for the space.  Bring your own, paperback are light.  Check out your local library, most sell used books fairly cheap.  You can then donate them when done.  

• Like 1

I always bring my own since I read a lot. I also leave them in the library when I am finished and hopefully find another one there to get me through the cruise. Last time on the Ruby, earlier this year, there was a decent selection of paperbacks. 

• Like 1