You are looking LIVE... Mardi Gras 11/19 Thanksgiving

TxTeach79

4 minutes ago, DebOinKC said:

Kyndal's parents are on this cruise. Maybe that's her dad 🤷‍♀️

Oh yeah, I sat next to them at the Brass Magnolia the other night! It’s not her pop, so good for her having a fan club! 😂😂

Edited by TxTeach79
Boozy typo
  • Like 1

You know, I’ll try a Live review on NYE. I bet B is cool with it. I won’t post this much, but I can get a lot in. This is fun. Plus we have a lot of sit down dining and excursions planned. It’ll be a different vibe. 

this has been a blast y’all. I’ll bore you with my day in Orlando tomorrow and then it’s done. I’ll miss it. 

• Like 10

I just want to thank you again for such a great and happy trip report! I love the Mardi Gras and it makes me so happy to see you loving some of the same places (and people!) that I most recently experienced back in July.

How do you think your girlfriend will enjoy the ship? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, keels81 said:

I just want to thank you again for such a great and happy trip report! I love the Mardi Gras and it makes me so happy to see you loving some of the same places (and people!) that I most recently experienced back in July.

How do you think your girlfriend will enjoy the ship? 

hopefully she loves it! I’ve taken her on the Breeze, Horizon, and Miracle in the last couple years and I think she’s all in! Can’t wait to show her this ship!

• Like 1

Just now, TxTeach79 said:

hopefully she loves it! I’ve taken her on the Breeze, Horizon, and Miracle in the last couple years and I think she’s all in! Can’t wait to show her this ship!

The MG last October was my besties first introduction to Carnival -- they'd previously only been on a 3-day on the Disney Dream years ago for my birthday -- so it was also really their introduction to traditional cruising and they got hooked. 

She's lucky that she had you sail this week to do all the recon on the ship!

• Haha 1