Thanksgiving dinner options-Harmony

clover18

Anyone with experience cruising over Thanksgiving, can you tell me if it’s only in the main dining room or the Windjammer that you can get a “traditional“ Thanksgiving dinner? Or do other extra pay establishments have them? We would love to eat in coastal kitchen that night as we are planning on several other nights, but the menu on the app does not show anything remotely resembling a Thanksgiving dinner in CK for that particular day. Thanks for the feedback.

We have sailed several different cruise lines at Thanksgiving.  There is pretty much always a traditional turkey dinner in the MDR, however my husband has said he finds it generally kind of dry (I don't eat meat so I don't have personal experience).  That being said, if they are actually carving a turkey in the buffet, you might have better luck there.  

17 hours ago, clover18 said:

Anyone with experience cruising over Thanksgiving, can you tell me if it’s only in the main dining room or the Windjammer that you can get a “traditional“ Thanksgiving dinner? Or do other extra pay establishments have them? We would love to eat in coastal kitchen that night as we are planning on several other nights, but the menu on the app does not show anything remotely resembling a Thanksgiving dinner in CK for that particular day. Thanks for the feedback.

Done 8 Thanksgivings in last 12yrs and Cruises I was on always had Thanksgiving Meal in WJ including whole Turkey Carving station

• Like 1

We spent last Thanksgiving on Allure, our menu in the MDR was the same as posted above from Oasis.  It was wonderful.   I checked with the specialty restaurants onboard and all were doing their traditional menu's, but offering to get you Turkey from the MDR if you wanted it.    Windjammer had a big spread as well.

Best I could describe it was... formal thanksgiving dinner in the MDR.    If you like the kinda thanksgiving with a little of this and that, and this and that and go back again and again, then the windjammer is your spot.

And if you say I don't want Turkey & Stuffing  then all the specialties are at your service. 

• Thanks 1