Website out again!!!

LB_NJ

56 minutes ago, dlh015 said:

Just spoke to the most *wonderful* support person at Celebrity. Friendliest one yet.

They are having a problem with the website during maintenance. She kinda laughed a little. She has been getting calls and she has been notified that the website is going up and down...sometimes people get in, sometimes not. Also mentioned that this may persist for the rest of the day!

She was then able to help me book an excursion that I've been waiting for...the Behind the scenes tour...at last. 

So now I will be patient. For a while...😆. I still can't view excursion though...

Thanks for the update. Should have told her the app still isn't working properly. But one thing at a time. 

13 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Thanks for the update. Should have told her the app still isn't working properly. But one thing at a time. 

Well, I can finally get in and see the excursions. There's a few new ones.

As you say, the app still isn't showing any change (at least on my phone...) and I don't see any update available... 

• Thanks 1

Since RC and X share web sites and developers, RC's Black Friday sales appears to have hammered Celebrity's site, too. I haven't been able to get into RC's cruise planner for our Feb cruise at all today. The RC app worked, but didn't seem to have the BF pricing. So I thought I'd try Celebrity to book a post-cruise excursion and it came back with an error on my card, but there's a charge on my CC, so I logged out and left that in my cart. I'm not going to book it twice! If it's still not "mine" and the charge is still on my card tomorrow, I'll call. UGH.

I know new releases are hard, but Royal's IT messes it up every time. And, honestly, I know it's not the staff's fault. They clearly do not have enough testers or Q&A staff. That's on management who never prioritize testers when they're so important.

I’ve been unable to book for the past week. 
Eventually called and booked but had to wait 25 mins before they answered. 
CVP got names incorrect on all three cabins. 

Realised this after receiving confirmatory emails so I had to call back and waited another 36 mins until I was connected to an agent. 
Soo annoying.