Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

22 hours ago, EngIceDave said:

image.thumb.png.e13fba1d4e90c675ce5f6047fea23100.pngReally?

Carnival's hottest bar is Alchemy! It has everything: John Heald lookalikes, a lady blowing a snot rocket into her elbow, and the ghost of George HW Bush. Try their signature drink called the annoying cruiser. It's that thing where stand in front of barstools rather than sitting and throw a tantrum there's no Bud Light at a cocktail bar. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

My next one is in two months on Magic out of Port Canaveral. Not my favorite ship. Not my favorite port. But this cruise was booked two years ago. I booked it for the ports. Actually I was supposed to go this route on Breeze in 2020. Then again in 2021. Both were canceled.

I booked this to replace those. St Kitts and St Maarten will be new ports for me. I believe I have the prepaid highly discounted cheers package on that one as well as a a steak house and cucina at the old prices and 20% off internet from last springs spa sale.  I think i have 700-800 OBC again. 

Maria from both of my 2018 Dream cruises and my 2021 Mardi Gras will be on Magic. So that’s cool. My all-time favorite stewart Rafael should still be there. Unfortunately my room is a couple down from his section. I tried to move after New York but his section was booked.

If you want to do a beach day in St Maarten, head over to the French side and go to Orient Beach. A lot of really nice beach bars and comfortable chairs. Most are topless and all the way on the end is the full clothing optional section. 

• Like 1

Apparently they let everyone board at once so I ended up back in the line. I get in the plane and all the overhead compartments in the front are taken up. I found a spot to squeeze mine in. No way am I going to the back of the plane to get my carryon. Then I sit down and it’s hot. I look up and this guy has both ac vents on him. Now he’s sending text messages with voice recognition. Nobody wants to listen to that.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 6
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

Feb Magic…8 day Orlando to San Juan, st Maarten, st kitts, Grand Turk I believe. 

DH and I will be on Magic Jan 14 for an 8 day going to SJ, AC, St Maarten and St Thomas out of Port Canaveral.  I'll hide a duck for you😉

• Like 1

These self bag drop machines. I don’t know if they’re rare or  not. But I have not seen them at any of the airports I’ve come back from. A lot of people struggle with them. But once you figure it out it works good.

BAF7A789-609D-499E-A92A-C3626BF5CFC1.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2

Man I’m on my way to the remote south bus stop this guy stops me. Asks if I know where I going. Of course I do. He shows me where his car is parked. It’s by terminal a we’re in terminal e. And right about then the remote shuttle passes me by. I take off.

73883BE1-EC62-458F-B67F-138290B27E9B.jpeg

• Like 3